SCP 079 playable scp suggestion - Denied

Chief_

+++++++++++support

very detailed suggestion and seems like a viable addition.

good job chief

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 4/24/2020 at 11:48 PM, Kommunistic said:

+/- Support  Actually detailed an would make a great addition,  Though can be abused like stated above if not dealt with properly , should have limits on whom he can breach at certain defcons etc,  (I.e) immediately breaching 682 an causing the Facility to go under withen seconds

"Now this, I like this"

I do agree with this. I think instead of Defcon. The ammount of MTF online to deal with the situation. As it could be defcon 3. Few MTF on and he breaches 682. or 076.

But then this creates the scenario where people wont flag on to prevent breaches. 

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 4/16/2020 at 9:56 PM, Jack II said:

+ Support

Just dont make it higher than gold

Or not make it payed what so ever an make it level based 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

On 4/10/2020 at 10:18 PM, Sinnik said:

+Support

This is a good way to handle this SCP. I've not seen any other 079 suggestions this detailed. Seems pretty balanced / interesting to play as. All for it.  

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

23 hours ago, Protoss said:

small problem being 079 will always need to have a staff following him as he goes attempting to open doors he most likely will not be able to open with the high rolls

Staff don't always have to follow him. He can just call staff. And the rolls aren't suppose to be low to prevent big breaches constantly. And he just has to wait 5 minutes for that door. He can get 2/3 for 682 and if 682 gets to last door he can breach it in 60 seconds. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 4/10/2020 at 7:29 PM, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Yes, this is much needed, could make events much more interesting too.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager
On 4/25/2020 at 2:48 AM, Kommunistic said:

+/- Support  Actually detailed an would make a great addition,  Though can be abused like stated above if not dealt with properly , should have limits on whom he can breach at certain defcons etc,  (I.e) immediately breaching 682 an causing the Facility to go under withen seconds

On 4/25/2020 at 9:11 AM, Kratos™ said:

+ Support

+ Mega Support if text to speech is enabled when typing in proximity to the Computer Model

+ Ultra Support if a system similar to SCP:SL.

The potential to interview this SCP alone would probably make me want to return to Research Branch on it's own. Or be interviewed by Research, SCP-079 was my mf'ing main scp on other unnamed servers.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

My final opinions on this suggestion are as follows:

The server in its current state with self-breaching has turned into less of an RP server, to more of a breach server. Not to mention, a basically Team Death-Match server but that's for another day. My belief is that adding another way for SCP's to breach would push the line of the server from being a SCP:RP server, to an SCP Breach Server. Not to mention how MTF's activity lately has been (no offense to them) not the best, adding another hurdle to their duties is the last thing they need. However, if this were to be added they would need to be exempt from Self-Breaching Keter-Class SCP's unless there are 110+ people on. The reason I say that is imagine you are an MTF feeding 682, and just immediately having SCP-079 breach them would be the biggest "Heck You" ever, and would discourage them severely.

In Conclusion: -Support

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"