SCP 079 playable scp suggestion - Denied

Chief_

30 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Easy fix, 079 can't breach SCP's below the breach threshold, further bolstered by the fact that staff have to governor and check roles. People abuse 173 and 106 constantly, they're warned and blacklisted from the job. Same consequences would apply for 079.

The only way for him atm to be fully breached is by someone going in and trying to give him acess to teh facility. Which I'm gonna add a addition to that. That they have to roll a certain amount to plug him in. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, Bread said:

Wouldn't 079s breaching process conflict with SCP self breaching? Its a lot to keep track of..

Not really? If it's accepted I could easily ensure everything in the MOTD lines up like I always have?

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Lets just say (as an example) that SCP-682 was self breaching. He's maybe 15 or so minutes in, and then MTF gives it the three D-Class. Theres a 15 minute cooldown, but then 079 comes in before that cooldown ends and attempts to breach 682 out, and either succeeds or fails at doing that. How would that work with cooldowns constantly conflicting eachother?

lol, lmao even

3 hours ago, Bread said:

Lets just say (as an example) that SCP-682 was self breaching. He's maybe 15 or so minutes in, and then MTF gives it the three D-Class. Theres a 15 minute cooldown, but then 079 comes in before that cooldown ends and attempts to breach 682 out, and either succeeds or fails at doing that. How would that work with cooldowns constantly conflicting eachother?

Simple 

Door to go out is opened but if he does its failrp and he gets warned (verbaly or not verbaly) he will just have to wait his breach timer then he can go out + that is enought time for someone to close the doors leading the way out 

3 hours ago, Bread said:

Theres a 15 minute cooldown, but then 079 comes in before that cooldown ends and attempts to breach 682 out, and either succeeds or fails at doing that.

So. 682 cant breach due to him failing at his self breach and as the motd states “ SCPs have a cooldown of 15 minutes each time they are recontained or their self breach is stopped “

and to prevent people from breaking that timer. 079 cant break 682 out of his containment. Due to 1 it being useless and 2 he ain't suppose to breach. 

So overall. 079 cant break him out. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+ Support
Perhaps we should have MTF or at least Field Expert be able to turn them on. As realistically, its not hard to turn on or off a generator.
079 Shouldn't be able to open entrance gates. or at least it would be really hard to open the gate, all it would take is a 079 and a 682 to get online, breach, make it to gate a, escape and then it would probably cause a nuke.
I'm assuming 079 cant do anything until hes plugged in? If so I really like this idea.
It might cause issues sometimes if someone tries to turn the nuke on as 079, as its right across his cc, even if it is against the rules, there are still those people.
A high level cap would be nice, as then you would only get experienced players to be playing on him.

On 4/11/2020 at 4:19 PM, Rookieblue said:

Easy fix, 079 can't breach SCP's below the breach threshold, further bolstered by the fact that staff have to governor and check roles. People abuse 173 and 106 constantly, they're warned and blacklisted from the job. Same consequences would apply for 079.

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

12 hours ago, Karooso said:

Perhaps we should have MTF or at least Field Expert be able to turn them on. As realistically, its not hard to turn on or off a generator.

Well remember. Technically you are overloading the Site/HCZ. If you do it wrong it blow the sites power grid.

079 Shouldn't be able to open entrance gates. or at least it would be really hard to open the gate, all it would take is a 079 and a 682 to get online, breach,

Didn't think of that OOOOOOF. But I do see that.

I'm assuming 079 cant do anything until hes plugged in? If so I really like this idea.

Afirm

It might cause issues sometimes if someone tries to turn the nuke on as 079, as its right across his cc, even if it is against the rules, there are still those people.

Well they will be told NO. As it says not to enter there. And that you have to noclip over there to rp do it. Which he is restricted from flying in there. But there are those indeed. 

+/- Support

Funne kompootor idea bad mainly due to the fact that it's the equivalent of adding the 173 swep knowing that it will increase the staff workload and be easily exploitable as it takes a few seconds for people to figure out the 173 glitch they will figure out that "Hey, noclip can be heavily abused here, wow! :cacopog:"

Whiles this issue could be reduced if thrown behind a paywall such as a donator rank but that isn't exactly helpful if the server doesn't want to be seen as locking popular scp's behind paywalls in order to turn a higher profit this 

Although in the end this is all subjective, as this could turn out great or, which in my opinion is more likely to happen, this would be a big mess like 173

Note: I like the work and effort put into this but this would also add a lot more for a new player to read on the MOTD as this rule section is not exactly, small

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

7 hours ago, Ritz said:

+/- Support

Funne kompootor idea bad mainly due to the fact that it's the equivalent of adding the 173 swep knowing that it will increase the staff workload and be easily exploitable as it takes a few seconds for people to figure out the 173 glitch they will figure out that "Hey, noclip can be heavily abused here, wow! :cacopog:"

Whiles this issue could be reduced if thrown behind a paywall such as a donator rank but that isn't exactly helpful if the server doesn't want to be seen as locking popular scp's behind paywalls in order to turn a higher profit this 

Although in the end this is all subjective, as this could turn out great or, which in my opinion is more likely to happen, this would be a big mess like 173

Note: I like the work and effort put into this but this would also add a lot more for a new player to read on the MOTD as this rule section is not exactly, small

If this is accepted I would expect a high level cap, at least level 50-60

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 4/10/2020 at 9:06 PM, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

+ I always wished 079 was in the server

+ Detailed forum post. not just "Add 079"

+/- The roll's could be worked on (Maybe tech's need a lower roll? to turn on the generators)

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

+Support 

This SCP has been requested for awile now and none of the suggestions have been as detailed as this. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 4/10/2020 at 10:11 PM, Rookieblue said:

How many times was 173 returning suggested before it came back? Besides, this isn't a "add 079 cause it's cool" suggestion. This one is incredibly detailed, with a lot of thought put into it for balancing. To reduce the potential for mingery it could have a high level access requirement as well, such as with 106.

+ Support from me

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

tf

079 should be able to team with whoever he wants, especially 682. 079 will do anything he can simply to escape, be free and destroy the Foundation in the end. If that means temporarily teaming with the Foundation for a higher chance of being free, then he will do it. So many lore issues here, aswell as gameplay loopholes and fractures.

+/-support until afdressed

+/- Support  Actually detailed an would make a great addition,  Though can be abused like stated above if not dealt with properly , should have limits on whom he can breach at certain defcons etc,  (I.e) immediately breaching 682 an causing the Facility to go under withen seconds

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

+ Support

+ Mega Support if text to speech is enabled when typing in proximity to the Computer Model

+ Ultra Support if a system similar to SCP:SL.

The potential to interview this SCP alone would probably make me want to return to Research Branch on it's own. Or be interviewed by Research, SCP-079 was my mf'ing main scp on other unnamed servers.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.