SCP 079 playable scp suggestion - Denied

Chief_

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: 079

2. Link(s) to playermodels: models/props_blackmesa/securitycamera.mdl

3. Link(s) to sweps: sonido_swep

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 1 mil HP

5. Why should we add this SCP? This scp has been suggested many times. I feel like this suggestion will have the limitations and things required to make it a non mingy scp to play as.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP 079 is a computer contained by the foundation

7. Extra information: Yes below will be the rules for self breaching and playing as the SCP in general. And 079 WONT be getting a keycard or cracker to prevent abuse/faking rolling. Staff will have to be called to check the rolls.

SCP 079 – add generic description here

Rules/guidelines:

1.    079 is not allowed to fly to fly to the surface, staff rooms, nuke room, or Pocket dimension.

2.    SCP 079 is not allowed to leave its containment chamber till breached

3.    You may not team with foundation or Ci or any GOI (unless in event)

4.    To be re-contained technicians (MTF if no techs on) must activate the 4 generators around Heavy containment zone. Must roll a 75+ to activate it

5.    As 079 you are limited to breaching 1 keter or 2 Euclid every 15 minutes.

6.    Restrictions for teaming with SCP’s

a.    Can open containment doors/checkpoint doors

b.    Can’t tell them where Foundation/CI are.

c.    Can’t have them puppy guard his generators

d.    079 can tell SCP’s which of his generators are being turned on or tampered with.

7. To plug 079 in  you must roll a 70+

Roll guidelines

1.    To breach a keter class SCP you must over each door for them

a.    Heavy doors you must roll a 80+ to open it

b.    Light doors you must roll a 70+ to open

2.    To breach a Ecuild class SCP you must open each door for them

a.    Heavy doors you must roll a 70+

b.    Light doors you must roll a 60+

3.    To open checkpoint doors

a.    Heavy Containment Zone to Light containment zone you must roll a 50+

4.    To open gate doors

a.    Gate doors you must roll a 90+

5.    To activate Tesla gates

a.    Tesla gate require that you roll a 85+ to activate. (you must be out for 5 minutes before attempting to activate them)

6. To turn on/off med-bay lock down 

a. Med-bay lock-down requires that you roll a 80+

Self breach rules

1.    Every 10 minutes 079 can request for new information.

a.    A researcher must give this information using a flash drive. An MTF can suffice if no researcher of proper clearance is on.

2.    Every 2 minutes for 10 minutes 079 can advert 20% for him breaking into foundation servers.

3.    MTF can stop 079’s self-breaching by activating 2 of the 4 generators to create a small overload.

P.S. I know that this may not be accepted. But I'm seeing so many suggestions wanting this to be added. I am writing this up because it is from a staff's perspective. On how the SCP can be used without abuse. As it wont be spawning with a keypad cracker or Key card. It will have the sodino swep tho so it can RP as changing camera's in the facility. 

If you have anything that you feel like should be added. Please make sure to leave it in your support. 

Edited by Chief_
  • Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Very balanced in the degree of roll difficulty and ability. Love the concept of a lone camera roaming around. I feel the re-containment rolls should be a tad lower but I understand why it is so high (biased cause bad roll luck).

+Support, hopefully it can come to life this time around.

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

be a tad lower

The reason why it is high is because he can't attack anyone. So it would be unfair if he could easily be re-contained. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Just now, Chief_ said:

The reason why it is high is because he can't attack anyone. So it would be unfair if he could easily be re-contained. 

Hence my "but". Only biased by my terrible roll luck while on technical. 😆

75+ is good, absolutely.

• Laughing 1

+support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

How many times was 173 returning suggested before it came back? Besides, this isn't a "add 079 cause it's cool" suggestion. This one is incredibly detailed, with a lot of thought put into it for balancing. To reduce the potential for mingery it could have a high level access requirement as well, such as with 106.

+ Support from me

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+Support

+ I always wished 079 was in the server

+ Detailed forum post. not just "Add 079"

+/- The roll's could be worked on (Maybe tech's need a lower roll? to turn on the generators)

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

33 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

+/- The roll's could be worked on (Maybe tech's need a lower roll? to turn on the generators)

I do agree. These are just guidelines. They can/will be changed by SMT

1 hour ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

+ I always wished 079 was in the server

+ Detailed forum post. not just "Add 079"

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

This is a good way to handle this SCP. I've not seen any other 079 suggestions this detailed. Seems pretty balanced / interesting to play as. All for it.  

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

How many times was 173 returning suggested before it came back? Besides, this isn't a "add 079 cause it's cool" suggestion. This one is incredibly detailed, with a lot of thought put into it for balancing. To reduce the potential for mingery it could have a high level access requirement as well, such as with 106.

+ Support from me

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support from me

This is why I love Chief, he's the best when it comes to making balanced rules and guidelines for SCPs.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

I dont like this. Why?

-No matter how many restrictions you put on it people are going to figure out how to abuse it

-This is just a way for self breaching to be active when it is below 75 players

-The SCP is great for events but outside of that it would be a mess, no matter how many rules/restrictions you put in place. Keep 079 to reasonable events, as that is the only time it can be done reasonably.

-No matter how many times this SCP will be suggested there is nothing I can see that will benefit the server by adding 079.

lol, lmao even

Now we have THREE 079 suggestions. Read the other suggestions before posting yours to make sure it's not already suggested!

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

14 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

Now we have THREE 079 suggestions. Read the other suggestions before posting yours to make sure it's not already suggested!

I put this up due to the other ones not being balanced and can easily be abused. (them having noclip and keycard cracker) This one I made to be balanced and so that it could be not easily abused if used. (as bread said there will still be ways it can be abused)

17 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support from me

17 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support from me

2 hours ago, Bread said:

I dont like this. Why?

-No matter how many restrictions you put on it people are going to figure out how to abuse it

-This is just a way for self breaching to be active when it is below 75 players

Easy fix, 079 can't breach SCP's below the breach threshold, further bolstered by the fact that staff have to governor and check roles. People abuse 173 and 106 constantly, they're warned and blacklisted from the job. Same consequences would apply for 079.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021