13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the Purge VCMDR

• Yes
    • No but in white like the other choice

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge HTO MAJ Gregger 4256

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge Vice Commander 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

For over a month now I’ve spent practically all of my time within purge, while I used my second lives on other battalions I never left purge. I always want to see Purge grow into and remain a respectable battalion that everyone can look up to. Even as an enlisted I worked as hard I could for the betterment of my fellow Purge trooper no matter their rank, and while I might have a temper that flares at times, I still have maintained my love for my brothers. Getting this position would allow me to work on the improvement of purge in major ways, so clearly I’d try my hardest to get it the slot and work my ass off to keep it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Over the last two weeks alone I’ve racked up at least 104 hours and overall I probably have somewhere along the lines of 140 hours if not a few more or less.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Purge are proud troopers, ones that would give their lives for the Inquisitors, Lord Vader, the Emperor, and the Empire overall without question. Without a strong commander and vice commanders then it wouldn’t be possible. It’s their jobs to make sure their men are strong in both body and mind, that their officers aren’t buffoons that got there by chance, that their NCO’s aren’t cowards that shy away from leading their squads into battle, and that their Enlisted aren’t just your run of the mill grunt in fancy armor. Now, while being based in a game limits that, we can still ensure that our troops are competent, trustworthy, and know respect for the Empire. We can work on comprehensive SOP’s so that the men aren’t in the dark, or making sure no weak links compromise the order and respectable image of the battalion, or simply make sure our rosters are up to date.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Simply put, trust is a fickle thing. It can be destroyed, people can be tricked into placing it in other people, or it can be abused. I won’t say you should trust me, but I will say that I care about the people in Purge. I’ve busted my ass for everyone there and to get to the point where I can do this. This is a mild little dream for me so I’d not dare waste the opportunity by betraying the trust that would be placed in me if I was selected for the VCMDR position.  

7. How often can you be Online? :

Due to me being currently unemployed and my state being shut down I can practically be on any day of the week. Obviously once this virus is under control and I land a job I’ll have to not get on as much, but I’ll still be on whenever I can.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
Two actually, first one for a joke involving a ship being turned black and my self control failing me. The joke wasn't anything far over the line, but still enough for me to earn a warning from Finnley. The second was for player diss, to sum it up, a while ago a player that no longer plays on the server was harassing Purge in their bunks and later on while passing  him in the hallway I said something along the lines of “This is why nobody loves you.” While I’m not proud that I have the warnings I won’t try to hide the past and what happened.

Edited by Papppy paps papper

18 minutes ago, thicc rick said:

+support 

+ active

+ has helped me lead troops since he was a nco 

+ Has leader ship skills 

+ good guy

+ respected among all purge

luv you gregger full homo 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

+Support

+Active

+Great Leader

+Hopefully wants to improve Purge

+Helps other Officers with keeping Troops in check when needed

+Rad Brad

-Support

-A little to Strict at times not needed

-Could've had more in App

Edited by [GL] TheStranger

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

17 hours ago, Monaco said:

+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Cool Person

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 4/10/2020 at 9:10 PM, [GL] TheStranger said:

+Support

+Active

+Great Leader

+Hopefully wants to improve Purge

+Helps other Officers with keeping Troops in check when needed

+Rad Brad

+ SUPPORT (Love the Strict)

+ Active

Seems my time is up!

On 4/10/2020 at 7:01 PM, thicc rick said:

+support 

+ active

+ has helped me lead troops since he was a nco 

+ Has leader ship skills 

+ good guy

+ respected among all purge

luv you gregger full homo 

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• BadAim locked this topic