Vlad's field agent aplication

Former LR Monika Returned

+support I think that this would be a good role for Vlad. I know he really likes to do RP stuff and is very creative with his ideas. As long as he is responsible in the role, I see no reason why he shouldn't be approved!

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

+/- Support

While he definitely has the creativity for Field Agent, he has a tendency to concoct some extremely outlandish ideas that break lore and immersion such as telepathy serum, 'hacking Serpent's Hand', and etc. I feel if he could limit his creativity to a level that doesn't push the lore to its absolute limit, he'd be good for the role.

• 3 months later...
On 4/11/2020 at 9:29 PM, G4M3R said:

+/- Support

While he definitely has the creativity for Field Agent, he has a tendency to concoct some extremely outlandish ideas that break lore and immersion such as telepathy serum, 'hacking Serpent's Hand', and etc. I feel if he could limit his creativity to a level that doesn't push the lore to its absolute limit, he'd be good for the role.

Are you trying to say he is "too" creative?

-Support in my opinion vlad, your to mingy. 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 7/23/2020 at 7:42 AM, Comrade Boekhom said:

-Support in my opinion vlad, your to mingy. 

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher