1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge Captain Snoodle

2. What Regiment are you applying for? :

Purge Trooper

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? :

I want to become vice commander of Purge because I believe that Purge is made up of some of the best people on the server and I want to show the rest of the server that. I love to lead them in battle or just to vibe with them in discord. I always follow orders even if I don’t agree with them and am always calm and able to change my approach to a problem. I also see many ways that the battalion could be improved and I'm not afraid of disciplining my troopers if it’s needed to keep them from disobeying orders or disrespecting their fellow troopers. Lastly, I’ve spent almost all of my time on this server on Purge job and I think that I’ve been in the battalion for long enough to know what my fellow Purge needs.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? :

160+ Hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? :

The main purpose of the commander of a branch is to be the example of what the branch should be for both it’s troopers and for the rest of the ship. The commander should know the ins and outs of the battalion and the role of the branch in the empire. The commander should not only be knowledgeable about not only their own battalion but also about the others, this way they know what’s best for their troopers and they know the best way to interact with other branches. A commander should make the troopers feel like they are a family and have fun times but also know when to put the hammer down. A commander should be calm at all times and be able to lead him troops in any circumstance.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I want what's best for Purge and I think that I have gained the trust of my fellow Purge and  my actions in battle speak louder than words, which allow me to prove myself as an asset to the Empire. I promise that I will carve my Purge troopers into the example to what all the other battalions should mold their troops to be. I plan on making my way up the chain of command and maybe even applying for staff eventually.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I’m on for about an average of 1-5 hours per day but that time is looking more like 8+ on weekends and 3+ during the week now that I have online school.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Nope, none.

Edited by NoseyNoze

+Support

+Good Leader

+Liked by fellow Troopers

+Shows that he does want the best for PURGE

+Pretty Active

+Liked by other Battalions

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

• BadAim locked this topic