194 neuro test

Zero_Shade

Lore Name: Zero
SCP: 194

Question / Idea: Is 194 tamable
Background Research:
Hypothesis: i thought of having 194 being used more like a pet to attack the CI and d class

Observations (What Happened During Test): First things i had to implant drugs into the d class. After the bird ate the drugs it fell asleep so i could put a neuro collar on it. This made it capable of speach after this. I asked it why does it "why do you attack people" it replied. "I am to enclosed of a space." After i asked this "i will open the door unless you dont attack us." I opened the door and i said to 194 to come to me slowly. After 194 did this i went to test further cabalities. So i asked it to close its own containment cell. The test backfired when it started declining my orders of go back in your cell. So thats when the breach happened
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: i had sfc hawk but unfortunately we went into critical condition.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Its afraid of us mostly. Its cc is to limited and needs expansion to comfort it.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: yes and no just dont say the wrong words or it will attack you but further test should be done on this.

Score: Sub-Standard

Grade: 35/100 [F]

Lore: 0/20

Background research left blank - I know there isn't really any info online about this SCP, but you could have at least described the SCP as it is on the server!

Creativity: 15/20

A fairly creative test, SCP-194 doesn't have a lot of documentation and it would be interesting to see more testing done on SCP-194. I would have liked to see some more in depth description however. It would have been interesting to know what "drugs" you fed him and a bit more about how the "neurocollar" works.

Presentation: 10/20

Header for background research is there, but the body is missing. Nothing done to enhance the presentation

Writing: 10/40

I don't think one sentence in your report is grammatically correct. It needs a lot of work of work organizationally and structurally.

Final Comments:

I don't think that this test was well thought out.  You need to work a lot on your presentation, background research and writing. I think it's a good start and it is creative. In the future, don't leave an entire section blank. Feel free to PM me or talk to me in-game if you would like more advice. Also I think it's very beneficial to look at other reports which were given quality scores. A great resource is the "Hall of Fame" on discord which displays some of our best test logs!

Edited by TheBrigand

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!