513 and 294

wolphin

Lore Name: TwizKury

SCP: 513 and 294

Question / Idea: IF the test subject rings the cowbell, THEN drinks 2 cups of alcohol from 294, WILL it affect the hallucinations

Background Research: Alcohol typically enhances hallucinations specifically enhancing the illusion of taste, smell, hearing, touch, and sight.

Hypothesis: The alcohol will enhance the hallucinations, and then after the affect of alcohol wears off and is given another cup, the subject will stop experiencing the hallucinations and die.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Test subject moved a lot across the room(presumably from the hallucinations). Subject reported dizziness, and not seeing any hallucinatory figures until alcohol wore off. After the dizziness had worn off and the subject was given another cup of alcohol, subject reported the same mentioned previously. Subject reported the hallucinatory figure reappearing again. After approx. 4 mins, we brought him to the medbay and he claimed he was still experiencing the hallucinations.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): It could have been many factors. The alcohol used, the machine, anything. I conclude that the machine must have done something to the drink before consumption.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct? No.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by TwizKirigaya

might be a furry but might also not be

5 minutes ago, TwizKirigaya said:

Interviews

Date of Interview: N/A

Topic of Interview: N/A

Notes Pre-Interview: N/A

Interviewer: N/A

Interviewee: N/A

---------------------------BEGINLOG----------------------------

Q: N/A

A: N/A

---------------------------ENDLOG-------------------------------

Conclusion: N/A

Erease this part

Grade: 85/100

Test quality: Standard

Creativity: 15/20

I mean, I like the effort but 2 cups of alcohol wouldn’t make you drunk, but besides that all good here. 

Lore: 10/20

Not many normal drinks that have come out of the machine have been altered so thinking that typing “alcohol” was gonna change is wasn’t very smart but besides that pretty good.

Presentation: 20/20

Everything was neat and nicely put together and pretty easy to read through.

Writing: 40/40 

I didn’t see any issues or problems and I liked the simplicity.