Monaco's false warns

Monaco

1. Questions: Is this the right place to ask for this?

2. Your In-game: Monaco

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98179331

4. The admin's name in-game: N/A

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

6. What warning did you receive: These warnings have broke and are from 2015-2016, they have somehow multiplied and I have +3 from the same single incident. So all warns that have more than 1 for the same reason.

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

spacer.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false: They are duplicated from each other

9. Any extra information: Can you just remove all the extra duplicated warns. And is this even the right spot to ask for this?

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

This was stated many times before EACH of any of the application template's that requested I state my warns, and there was not any issue nor was it brought up. Reminder this was Five years ago, I was young and immature and that doesn't reflect on who I am today as a more grown up person, as I have not received a single warn after joining Imperial RP or any other current Gaming light server. I don't mind the single warns not being removed only the duplicated ones which should not be there in the first place.

Edited by Monaco

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

Cant remove  old warns HOWEVER you CAN get duplicate warns removed. Those look like Mil RP warns so this should be moved there

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

21 hours ago, Pooders said:

uh you cant remove old warns anymore so also ur staff with that many?!!? -support

His warns duplicated somehow that's why he's trying to appeal the duplicated ones

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |