Dwaynes Event Team Application

Dwayne The Kid

In-Game Name: Dwayne

SteamID STEAM_1:0:245566338

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

What is your RP Rank?: (Nu7 LCPL)  (E11 PVT) (Research Researcher) (Janitorial Jr Janitor) (Technical Jr Tech)

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  7-10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  I have No experience as a Gamemaster.

How Active are you? (1/10):  8/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): I have 3 or 4 on SCP RP but on all GL servers is 11 BUT this was from a while ago and I have matured.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:  Why I should be allowed to be a Event Team Member is because I am mature I like SCP RP and I like to play SCP RP a lot. I play it almost everyday. I am active on the server, Discord, Teamspeak and Forums. I am very good at making events in my opinion because of my creative mind. I can come up with events every 5 days. I am very respectful to everyone on the server. I will try to bring joy and happiness to the server with my events I will make some events that are exclusive to only certain branches and jobs, some of my events will be more focused on for Security, Research and MTF so there could be a event where there is a weird and scary virus in D block that has infected most of the d class and turned them into fast creepy zombies so that would only be for like Security and MTF. The security can either save the rest of the d class or get out of d block and lock it down until MTF gets there and goes in with hazmat suits and kills all the d class. I will make my events the funnest I can by making lore friendly events. My events will be very thought out to make sure it will work and make sense.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): A event that I would create would be about SCP-008 where a rogue researcher would go and spread 008 through the gas and ventilators in the facility making the facility turn most of the personnel into zombies and the rest of the survivors would have to risk their lives to turn the gas off and the only person that knows how to is the researcher that started it since all the Tech are either dead, infected or injured they need to find the researcher that has either got out of the facility or died. The survivors would have to find out who did it by looking at the security cameras and they would have to identify him by his face then they would have to see if the any of the survivors look like him if none do he would most likely be dead from the virus or he is out of the facility, if he is dead then they would have to find his body and get the missing peace to fix the missing peace to turn the gas off.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? I like all the SCPs but the most is SCP-096 reason is because of his lore and how he became a entity which I like it a lot.

Edited by Dwayne The Kid

SCP 008 events are done quite a lot, so creativity wise its a minus support.

Secondly I don't see you on the server much

Thirdly I believe you must build a trustful reputation within the community, which takes some time

Fourth, There are some better SCP to base your events on so I believe you must deepen you knowledge of the SCP wiki

If you can fix all these aspects, I believe you can make a great addition to the Event Team

Good Luck!

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

16 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

SCP 008 events are done quite a lot, so creativity wise its a minus support.

Secondly I don't see you on the server much

Thirdly I believe you must build a trustful reputation within the community, which takes some time

Fourth, There are some better SCP to base your events on so I believe you must deepen you knowledge of the SCP wiki

If you can fix all these aspects, I believe you can make a great addition to the Event Team

Good Luck!

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

• Catsro locked this topic