Should Cammy be Staff again   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cammy be Staff again

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Cammy 

What is your steam name?: [GL]Cammy1706 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:155805502

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was staff ages ago on this server before i resigned to focus on my RP Jobs at the time 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early 2017 

What date did you make your forums account? May 6th 2017 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4 Warns  Warns.thumb.JPG.3da5c945137313d8acc6cd5d5e5585fb.JPG

Have you donated? Yes for VIP+ 

What rank are you applying for? TMOD 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? NO 

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes 

Timezone: GMT 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I think i deserve this Rank as i am always on and active. i will also be on in Minge times as i am in the UK and will be able to sort out the minges on then. i am also very cool and calm in situations so i will not mess up in a sit and go off at someone even if they are annoying or mingy i will treat them fairly. i will also not be bi est in sits with people i do not like i will always make sure there is the right outcome and the right person gets punished if thats a verbal or a actual warn and will always give people a chance to speak in the sit and not just instantly warn them but i will do this in the shortest amount of time needed so people can get on with RP and so everyone's sit will be dealt with in time with the right outcome. i also have the experience of being a staff member before were i learnt a lot about the server this also means i will know how to deal with certain types of people so the sit can be calm and that most partys will be happy with the outcome (i say most as there will always be someone not happy) . i am also friendly with most if not all staff members in this staff team so i will not be afraid to ask for help off some of the higher staff. i will also be able to assist other staff aswell with my experience on the server and dealing with people. i will always go help players with every question they have if thats were to buy VIP or if its how to set up bitcoin miners i will always help them and if i dont know i will ask a Higher up and i will also learn myself for next time. and i will always give 100% when on staff  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

i would deal with this by bringing them to a sit then asking them to stop cursing if they fail to do this i will get them GAGED then proceed to look through the evidence after that i would warn the for "Mass RDM" and then get a Sen Mod + to ban them for 5 Days before that i would ungag them to see if they have matured if not i would go through with what i said warning them and then getting them banned for 5 Days 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

+support 

Active 

Mature when needed 

Lenient - understands both side of a story

Friendly 

Deserves another shot

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

13 minutes ago, Sion said:

+support 

Active 

Mature when needed 

Lenient - understands both side of a story

Friendly 

Deserves another shot

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+ Support

Add the Scot back to the Staff team!

Reasons above

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

Add the Scot back to the Staff team!

Reasons above

U a minge ❤️

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support

- Active

- Mature when it's needed

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Former PoliceRP staff member

- Friendly

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into the staff team.

Cammy was staff before I was, and from what I can remember he knew what he was doing as a staff member. I'm glad to see you are making an attempt at coming back!

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Cammy!

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Mature when it's needed

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Former PoliceRP staff member

- Friendly

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into the staff team.

Cammy was staff before I was, and from what I can remember he knew what he was doing as a staff member. I'm glad to see you are making an attempt at coming back!

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Cammy!

PoliceRP Manager

6 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Was really not expecting this

+Support because of reasons above!

Good luck

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

+Support

Long live scotland

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Hoi_HavoC said:
  • +SUPPORT 
  • Smart
  • Calm
  • Level headed
  • Cool guy
  • Active 
  • Mature
  • Supportive/Knowledgable
  • Equal.
  • Genuinely Nice guy that wants to have fun and help.

+Support super nice 

Friendly 

Funny 

Very respectful

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

13 hours ago, Hoi_HavoC said:
  • +SUPPORT 
  • Smart
  • Calm
  • Level headed
  • Cool guy
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Equal.

I will say that you do get heated but good luck!

Edited by LuckyGoose

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

16 hours ago, CooloCool said:

+Support

-Active

-Great guy

-Mature

-Deserves it

Good luck!

- Derick

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

16 hours ago, Hoi_HavoC said:
  • +SUPPORT 
  • Smart
  • Calm
  • Level headed
  • Cool guy
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Equal.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |