6 members have voted

1. 1. should i be vice marshal?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
SF SFL Dying 9099 
2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfigher corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
The main reason I want to be a SF Vice marshal is because it would be a great opportunity for me.
Also it would make it easier for me to help improve the battalion and give people a better experience not only in SF but in the server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I do not know but I estimate 50-150 hours on the server 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch
In my opinion the main purpose of a battalion vice commander/commander is to not only manage and improve their respective battalions but also set a standard and model for other people to follow while at the same time be understanding of the peoples problems in their battalion and strive to be the best they can themselves so they can also be the best for the people of their battalion and at the same time being hard on people when they break the rules the server or battalion sets for people 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am active and I will try my hardest to improve SF and have already shown my dedication in being a officer of SF (SFL is a new officer rank)and doing

tryouts most days and also holding flight certifications for officers of other battalions.

7. How often can you be Online? :

due to the virus im home a lot and can be on most days if needed 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I do have a single warning for mass RDM which was from a long time ago and I hope that it can be over looked because I do regret what I did .

note: if this app appears to be low quality and not have a lot of work into it that's because I don't really have a way with words and aren't that good at socializing so I apologize 

Edited by dyinglightjg

+Support

+Very Active

+Wonderful leader

+Seems to want to improve the battalion

+Has been in SF for a WHILE

+Mature

-/+ Could've had more in app

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

+SUPPORT

+Active
+Great leader
+Cares about SF
+Mature

-Short application

look I'm going to be straight with as a commander I see you care about your battalion a lot I just need you to ask yourself one question why do you think you are ready for this and what can you do to improve for battalion I don't care about what you have done all I care about is what you are going to do and if your going to back it up (I'm not having a go at you) ive seen many commanders and vice commanders leave with no impact I want to know how much of a impact you want to make, also I know you will do well just don't let me down Good Luck!

-Inferno Squad Commander Iden Versio IF1

6 minutes ago, jackrhyssull said:

+SUPPORT

+Active
+Great leader
+Cares about SF
+Mature

-Short application

look I'm going to be straight with as a commander I see you care about your battalion a lot I just need you to ask yourself one question why do you think you are ready for this and what can you do to improve for battalion I don't care about what you have done all I care about is what you are going to do and if your going to back it up (I'm not having a go at you) ive seen many commanders and vice commanders leave with no impact I want to know how much of a impact you want to make, also I know you will do well just don't let me down Good Luck!

-Inferno Squad Commander Iden Versio IF1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 4/9/2020 at 8:01 PM, RJ_ said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good leader

Decent App

Could help SF greatly

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 4/10/2020 at 4:01 AM, RJ_ said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good leader

Decent App

Could help SF greatly

+Support

Good luck big man, you're active and SF would be lucky to have such a competent leader in their ranks.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

Major +support 

-good leader

-active

-detailed app 

-respectful

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th