Jayden - Super Admin Application - Accepted

Jayden

Should I be promoted to Super Admin?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to Super Admin?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

+support this staff member is a great guy, he has been in the staff team for a while, knows how to handle situations, great leader.

• Gaminglight Love 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 4/10/2020 at 2:16 PM, Hoi_HavoC said:

+Major Support.

• Jayden collects his evidence- both sides of the story.
  • He's mature, and understanding.
  • Friendly individual
  • Been staff for a while and proved his worth
  • Relatively active member!
  • Wants to help and ensure players are happy! 

Good LUCK Jayden! I think you deserve the shot!

FBI Assistant Director

Havoc

• Gaminglight Love 1

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+Support

His attitude, determination, and personality is what makes Jayden an excellent candidate for being a JMT member. He has gotten very far within the staff team quickly for doing an amazing job. He is a friendly kind hearted person that is staff wanting to help players giving out proper punishments. However there has been some times were he has made some mistakes. Which I personally don't blame him for since he is human after all. Overall he is a great guy with good intentions, Good luck to you Jayden. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

Hello Jayden,

While reading your application and other people's responses, I feel that you're ready for the rank of Super-Admin. I have known you for a bit and we have talked from time to time, you seem very mature and respectful when talking to! Your application is very well detailed and has a lot of information that helps us get a good understanding and perspective about you, you have put a lot of time and effort into making this application, which I like to see and shows that you're applying for the right reasons.

I have looked at the other positive responses that people have gave you, it appears that you're very dedicated and are willing to put in the effort and time into staffing. You seem like a very helpful person, that likes to help people with any of their problems or need help when in general, which is great to hear! Keep doing what you're doing and continue on doing your best. You would make a great role model for others to look up to! You're a very professional and mature person, which people will notice and will follow your foot steps.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! I don't really have much to say, but I personally think you're ready for Super-Admin and others think as well! Like I said before, keep doing you're doing and continue on doing your best to achieve on what you want to achieve! Good Luck Jayden!

Kind Regards

Munchies

14/04/2020

• Gaminglight Love 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 4/9/2020 at 7:33 PM, Pooders said:

Bro is this even a question Hell yea jayden is such a great man and is always helpin out he 100% deserves this position. If this isnt obvious enough 

+SUPPORT!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 4/10/2020 at 1:16 PM, Hoi_HavoC said:

+Major Support.

• Jayden collects his evidence- both sides of the story.
  • He's mature, and understanding.
  • Friendly individual
  • Been staff for a while and proved his worth
  • Relatively active member!
  • Wants to help and ensure players are happy! 

Good LUCK Jayden! I think you deserve the shot!

FBI Assistant Director

Havoc

+support 

I agree Jayden has been dedicated to the staff team and has shown great maturity through his time and has proven that he is more than ready for JMT 

Good luck Jayden

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 4/10/2020 at 12:09 AM, Ender said:

+ Support

Jayden is one of the Senior Admins I have known for a while. He is not only trusted but dedicated. He is one of the most kind people I have met in Gaminglight and really knows what he is doing. 

I wish you the best of luck!

~ Ender

HUGE +SUPPORT

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 4/9/2020 at 9:37 PM, Lil Yachty said:

+Support

I have been apart of this community on and off for the past few years, and I have been staff a total of 3 times. I have meet some great staff members and some great people in general, however Jayden stands out to me and here is why -

Jayden is always willing to staff and help other staff members. In the times we staffed together he had numerous newer staff members coming to him for assistance and he was always willing to help. Heck he has even helped me in more than one occasion with sits I had. I have had the opportunity to witness Jayden become one of the best staff members I have seen since I joined this community in 2016. He has all the personality traits it takes to be a great staff member he is calm, knowledgeable, compassionate, professional, caring, giving, and many more. He handles every sit with professionalism and always tries to find the best solution for both parties involved. Jayden was and is always willing to render assistance to the players of GamingLight even if he is not on duty and getting his sit count up. Back when Jayden and I were Moderators we would say to each other that we were "Superadmin material" I think after awhile Jayden took it as a joke but I was never joking, Jayden was too humble to realize that. One of his best traits is he knows when he needs help with something, he understands he doesn't know everything and he is willing to seek out the resources that will help him. There had been plenty of times I considered resigning due to my inactivity but Jayden always motivated me to continue staffing. 

Long story short Jayden is very fitting of this promotion and the next one.. and the next one.. and the next one...

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, Kitty. said:

+Support

Reasons above, very active and very mature

• Gaminglight Love 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+SUPPORT

Long story short, he is an amazing staff member. He doesn't lose his cool, he's always calm. Laid back, knows his rules, etc etc. He's an amazing staff member and to be entirely honest I think he would make an amazing member to JMT. He keeps his calm under any circumstance, and dishes out punishments on point and doesn't sway. He's more than qualified for this position, and I believe this application should be accepted for those reasons alone. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||