Jayden - Super Admin Application - Accepted

Jayden

Should I be promoted to Super Admin?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to Super Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Jayden

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Jayden

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:126729513

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Prior to PoliceRP I have never staffed.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Towards the end of August 2019

What date did you make your forums account?

August 31, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Senior Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

0 https://imgur.com/a/7eS6KRg

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Super Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

6 Super Admin+ - Calamity, Hunt, BadAim, MiKeY, Catsro, Matthew, 2 Manager+ - Hotshot, Igneous

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

To start off I never thought that I would make it this far within the staff team, and I am grateful for the opportunity. My first reason as to why I believe I deserve the rank is because of my experience as a staff member thus far. My staff experience has taught me much more about social interaction and how to be professional when it comes to even the worst of situations. Going from Trial Moderator to Senior Admin, I’ve come across many challenging situations that I never left unanswered and always made my best judgement. In my experience I’ve never had a staff report made against me, I’ve broken over 1,000 sits, and I’ve always maintained at least a 90% sit rating, a rating delivered by the players themselves. I’ve always been an active staff member, because I knew that going inactive could only mean that I wasn’t doing my part. I’ve come to see many staff members join and leave the staff team, but I’ve always had my hand out to help the incoming Trial Moderators so that they could forge the best staffing career that they can. My second reason as to why I believe I deserve the rank is because of my desire to help the community. Being a staff member, I came to realize how grateful I am to be in a position to help out a community that has given birth to so many memories of mine. Being a staff member led me to become a member of our Teamspeak Support staff team along with the Forum Diplomat staff team. Both the forums and the Teamspeak are vital parts of the community that also taught me even more about social interaction and helping out the members of the community. Being a member of the Junior Management Team will even further my ability to help out the players of the community which is something that I’ve immensely come to enjoy. I would be given the opportunity to do this with great current JMT members and also a great Senior Management Team as well.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First and foremost I would use the !jailtp command while on a roof far from other players so the player has no chance of interrupting anyone’s RP experience. If the player continues to fire his weapon while jailed I would use my !strip command to strip him of his weapons. If the player is cursing I would then try to reason with them, as typically these issues are fueled from anger. If the player continues to be belligerent and not cooperative I would then be forced to use the !gag command, which would allow me an opportunity to explain the infractions that the player has committed. I would then check logs under player combats to verify if the player had committed MassRDM. After collecting my evidence I would then explain to the player that they committed MassRDM and Staff disrespect, the Staff disrespect being warnable and the MassRDM being a warnable and bannable offense. Finally I would inform the player that they would be receiving a formal warning for MassRDM and Staff Disrespect along with a 5 day ban for the MassRDM per the Staff Handbook. Before banning the player, I would inform them that they are eligible to appeal the ban via the forums if they felt the ban was not justified. When it comes to the ban, I would ensure that the player has the resources to appeal the ban, by including a link to the forums in the ban reason itself.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If I suspected that a player is an alt account I would first spectate them for a good period of time using the /spectate command. Next I would grab the player’s SteamID and investigate their steam profile to see whether or not their Steam Profile also looks suspicious, looking for certain things like the date the account was made and if their profile is private or has just not yet been set up. Lastly I would spread the word to my fellow Senior Admins, and Super Admins to finally verify if the player is or isn’t in fact an alt account.

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? 

If a player was threatening to chargeback, I would follow Chain of Command and inform JMT, who would then relay it to SMT that the player is making donation related threats. I would then inform the player that their actions could lead to a blacklist from the community.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would teleport the family to a larger roof so everyone would fit and I would address the family all together. I would explain to them that their actions are causing issues and that they should refrain from continuing to break the rules stated in the MOTD. I would then inform them that if they continue to misbehave after I have teleported them back, it could result in formal warnings being given out

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

If I encounter a situation that I am lost in or don’t know what to do, I would first refer to admin chat to ask my fellow staff members. If I still haven’t found an answer, I would follow Chain of Command and ask my JMT for help.

spacer.png

+support

- active

- mature

- fit for JMT 

- nice

- helpful

- deserves it

- good app

yes...

• Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

I have been apart of this community on and off for the past few years, and I have been staff a total of 3 times. I have meet some great staff members and some great people in general, however Jayden stands out to me and here is why -

Jayden is always willing to staff and help other staff members. In the times we staffed together he had numerous newer staff members coming to him for assistance and he was always willing to help. Heck he has even helped me in more than one occasion with sits I had. I have had the opportunity to witness Jayden become one of the best staff members I have seen since I joined this community in 2016. He has all the personality traits it takes to be a great staff member he is calm, knowledgeable, compassionate, professional, caring, giving, and many more. He handles every sit with professionalism and always tries to find the best solution for both parties involved. Jayden was and is always willing to render assistance to the players of GamingLight even if he is not on duty and getting his sit count up. Back when Jayden and I were Moderators we would say to each other that we were "Superadmin material" I think after awhile Jayden took it as a joke but I was never joking, Jayden was too humble to realize that. One of his best traits is he knows when he needs help with something, he understands he doesn't know everything and he is willing to seek out the resources that will help him. There had been plenty of times I considered resigning due to my inactivity but Jayden always motivated me to continue staffing. 

Long story short Jayden is very fitting of this promotion and the next one.. and the next one.. and the next one...

• Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

Is dedicated to his position, hard-working, motivated, and overall is a good role-model.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+support 

Jayden is the hardest working staff member, he has put countless amounts of his time into staff and making the game enjoyable for everyone who plays on the server. He is the most deserving of this rank out of anyone due to his ability to handle any situation appropriately, work with and help anyone in game, and put the time and effort into the server to make it fun and enjoyable for everyone.

There is no doubt in my mind that Jayden should get this promotion. As I said and as everyone so far has said, he is the most deserving to get this promotion.

Goodluck brotha, luv ya.

• Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

Jayden has proven his dedication to GL throughout his year or through being a hard-working staff member in the community, how active he is, and how much effort he put into this application. He clearly cares about his role, and deserves the rank of SuperAdmin. Good luck.

Edited by Timmemes
  • Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Bro is this even a question Hell yea jayden is such a great man and is always helpin out he 100% deserves this position. If this isnt obvious enough 

+SUPPORT!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

2 hours ago, Cornthecanadian said:

Huge + Support

-Active

-Deserves it

-Great staff

-Great app

-Would make a great Super Admin

Good luck!

-Corn

Jayden is such a great guy and would be great in JMT

• Gaminglight Love 1

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, springs.exe said:

+support

- active

- mature

- fit for JMT 

- nice

- helpful

- deserves it

- good app

yes...

My only - is that I feel you could wait a bit longer Jayden as I feel you are progressing through the ranks a bit quickly. Otherwise, good luck man!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Forklift_Signature.png

+ Support

Jayden is one of the Senior Admins I have known for a while. He is not only trusted but dedicated. He is one of the most kind people I have met in Gaminglight and really knows what he is doing. 

I wish you the best of luck!

~ Ender

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 hours ago, Cornthecanadian said:

Huge + Support

-Active

-Deserves it

-Great staff

-Great app

-Would make a great Super Admin

Good luck!

-Corn

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

5 hours ago, springs.exe said:

+support

- active

- mature

- fit for JMT 

- nice

- helpful

- deserves it

- good app

yes...

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

12 hours ago, Pooders said:

Bro is this even a question Hell yea jayden is such a great man and is always helpin out he 100% deserves this position. If this isnt obvious enough 

+SUPPORT!!!

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

• Manager

HUGE +SUPPORT

Very Active

Very Mature

Knows how to RP and Staff

Great Staff Member

Dedicated

Great Application

• Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Major Support.

• Jayden collects his evidence- both sides of the story.
  • He's mature, and understanding.
  • Friendly individual
  • Been staff for a while and proved his worth
  • Relatively active member!
  • Wants to help and ensure players are happy! 

Good LUCK Jayden! I think you deserve the shot!

FBI Assistant Director

Havoc

• Gaminglight Love 1