- active

-mature

- has been a senior admin for years

- great app

- JMT material 

- deserves it

- nice

- wants to generally help the community

words can not describe my support MAKE THIS GUY A SUPER ADMIN!!!!

All I can say is yes 

ETTERNITY 100% should get this 

he is one of the most helpful people I know on GL and all around a great person and friend 

• Gaminglight Love 1

HUGE + Support

*Has been staff for a really long time

*Handles every situation to the highest level of professionalism

*Is very active

*One of the most mature players Iv met

*Has built a great reputation for himself with other members of this community

*Is always willing to help others

*Really knows his stuff 

*Is surely ready for this promotion

-Eternity shows passion in making this community better as a whole. He always has great ideas and is not afraid to step up to the plate if he has a suggestion or a disagreement. I never had a negative interaction with him, and im pretty sure there isnt a player on this community that has something negative to say about him ethier.

Good luck Eternity!

• Like 1

PD Major, EMS Captain

+ Support

-Great at staffing
-Active
-Mature
-Long time in staff

Good luck on getting Super Admin!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 4/9/2020 at 7:58 PM, springs.exe said:

MAJOR +support 

- active

-mature

- has been a senior admin for years

- great app

- JMT material 

- deserves it

- nice

- wants to generally help the community

words can not describe my support MAKE THIS GUY A SUPER ADMIN!!!!

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

+Support

Eternity is one of the most oldest Senior Admins we have. He has a lot of seniority under his belt which includes knowing how to handle situations. With this he has always been a very nice friendly staff member within PoliceRP. I feel like he has a lot of potential for being JMT. I personally feel like he will do amazing at this position. Good luck to you Eternity.

• Like 2

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

Hello Eternity,

While reading your application and other people's responses, I feel that you're ready for the rank of Super-Admin. I have known you since 2017-2018 and have become good friends with you. I haven't really spoken to you that much this year but I know that you're a great and mature guy, you know what you're doing and you do have past experience when being a staff member. Your application is semi-good, I would personally like to see just a bit more effort and really responding to those important questions to give us more information but your application is pretty good!

When answering this question; What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?  and you responded - "Immediately report it to an Super Admin+ on the server and make them aware of this." You wouldn't contact a Super-Admin+ as you're the Super-Admin, which you will be able to handle the situation. Same thing with the Charge back questions. You're pretty much pretending to act like a Super-Admin to answer these questions, if that makes sense. But it's completely up to you, if you want to edit it or just leave it.

From reading other people's responses, you have been Senior-Admin for a good amount of time and you have shown dedication and time into your role, you know how to staff and deal with situations correctly as I have seen you do it. I personally think you're ready for Super-Admin, as you have met all the requirements and have been doing very well as a Senior-Admin as from reading other people's responses. Keep doing what you're doing and continue doing what you do best! You would make a great role model for others to look up to.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! I feel that you're ready for the rank of Super-Admin and so do the others that are positive supporting you, like I said before, keep doing on what you're doing and continue on doing your best to achieve on what you want to achieve! Good Luck Eternity.

Kind Regards

Munchies

14/04/2020

• Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 4/10/2020 at 2:51 AM, Echo said:

+support

Mature

Friendly to all

Non biased 

ABOUT TIME

Good Luck !!!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+Support

Eternity is a great staff member and a great person in general. He is very active and deals with any situations fairly & professionally. He has also been in the Senior Admin position for around a year now and 100% deserves this promotion.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51