Should I Become Super Admin?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Super Admin

• Yes
    • No

1.     What is your in-game name?: Eternity

2.     What is your steam name?: [GL]eternityagar

3.     What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:181785233

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have completed 2 months as Donor Mod on GamingLight which has given me a clear line of experience which I have been able to learn and still learning every day. I also applied for Moderator afterwards and was given the position. I have also been admin for 6 weeks which has gave me an amazing staffing experience. Following that my 11 month period as my current staff position.

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 11/19/17

6.     What date did you make your forums account? 12/29/17

7.     Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Admin

8.     How many warns do you have on the server? 7

9.     Have you donated? Yes

10.  What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

11.  Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12.  Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Read and Understood.

13.  Timezone: GMT

14.  Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Igneous, Hotshot, Matthew, Beckett, Hunt, Calamity, Emoo, Mikey, Shadow

15.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I deserve to be Super Admin as I am very active on the server and always willing to help staff as much as possible to make sure the ratio is filled and extend myself to helping others even if the ratio is fine. I always ensure that other players are having the best roleplay experience that they can which will attract them more to the server and furthermore help the community. I have spent 11 months as a Senior Admin, and I believe I am ready to move up to Super Admin. I believe I can uphold any duties that I will have to do as Super Admin from all my experience I have gained through staffing. Due to my GMT time zone. I can help staff when there’s not much staff online to make sure people are not breaking rules through the whole day when there are not many other staff members present. Super Admin is a big jump on staff, and I feel I have what it takes to push the limits of my staffing experience and being a good staff member to the community. I am very active on the forums and TeamSpeak and I would say I have a good reputation in the community. I make almost every staff meeting, and I am always on time. I am always free to help anyone no matter who it may be and show respect to everyone no matter the person. I am a calm and respectful person and during sits, I always stay calm  and hear both sides of the story with evidence needed before making a decision. I would love to make the role as Super Admin and keep pushing my knowledge and experience to show off Gaminglight’s expectations and make the community a better place to be! I will try my hardest to push the expectations on staff and I will always be staying as active as possible and making sure to keep the ratio and help stopping players that have no intend to RP. As I have spent a long time as Senior Admin, I am more experienced with staffing and how to help lower rank staff with advice or questions. As a Super Admin, I am able push my abilities even further and help lower ranks out if needed. I have spent a very long time as Senior Admin and even given the opportunity to train new staff myself (By Fame) who are now also Senior Admins like myself. This has given me a lot of practice with management and I feel as though I would lead staff well and set a good example to follow to lower staff. Overall, I am an active member, knowledgeable, trained, experienced and always willing to help out the team!

16.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to me on a roof, avoiding any sort of other roleplaying that may be happening in the area. I would check logs or get proof if this has happened. If this is true, I would jail them (If they caused any more problems in the sit) then explain to them that GamingLight is a friendly server and should be respectfully treated…Once explained, I will make sure they understand not to make the mistake again, and I will give them a warning and minge them for 10,000 seconds.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? Immediately report it to an Super Admin+ on the server and make them aware of this.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? Inform any Super Admin+ who can then relay information onto SMT who can punish appropriately.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? Bring all of the family to a sit and calmly explain to them that they need to pull an act together and start RPing more or it will be raised with Super Admin+ for the family to be departed.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") Ask the admin chat to see if anyone knows the answer, if nobody else knows raise to JMT.

Edited by EternityAgar

PoliceRP Manager

MAJOR +support 

- active

-mature

- has been a senior admin for years

- great app

- JMT material 

- deserves it

- nice

- wants to generally help the community

words can not describe my support MAKE THIS GUY A SUPER ADMIN!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

Great staff member 

good app 

long time staff

active 

mature 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+support 

Long time serving Senior admin (longest one Ive seen)

Mature

Always ready to help

Friendly 

Suited for the role

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+ Support

Eternity is one of the first people I have met on GL. He is not only super friendly but a overall great guy! He is one of the longest staff I have seen. He is mature and active, along with that he knows what he is doing and is very dedicated. 

The best of luck!

~ Ender

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

Great staff member 

good app 

long time staff

active 

mature 

Hobos can play music outside of their homes and don't have to stay in their base 24/7 cough cough

• Laughing 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

4 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

Great staff member 

good app 

long time staff

active 

mature 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

1 hour ago, Ender said:

+ Support

Eternity is one of the first people I have met on GL. He is not only super friendly but a overall great guy! He is one of the longest staff I have seen. He is mature and active, along with that he knows what he is doing and is very dedicated. 

The best of luck!

~ Ender

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+support

Mature

Friendly to all

Non biased 

ABOUT TIME

Good Luck !!!

• Like 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

15 hours ago, springs.exe said:

MAJOR +support 

- active

-mature

- great app

- JMT material 

- deserves it

- nice

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

ARU CHIEF SUPT NATHAN S15 

MAJOR +support 

- active

-mature

- great app

- JMT material 

- deserves it

- nice

• Like 1