Zero_Shade

Name: Zero

Rank in game: NU7 Sargent Major/ Associate Researcher / gensec MSGT

Rating of server: 10/10 amazing

I am a fan of the scp lore and i love how 939, 682, 1471, and 049 were described in storys from youtube and articles.

I played the scp server for more than a week and i been loving the shit out of this fucking server. People are so nice and friendly even the staff are nice to. I have many ideas for surprising my fellow scp fans on the server. I got a 939 idea that could be funny to work on but i do have other ideas i could work on. 049-j was funny how a plague doctor thought of having the worst treatments ever.

The further i investigate the scp lore the more interested i get. I also love how dr. Bright lives forever in his own scp thing. My doomslayer idea was thought of when we had the doomslayer skin on the server and i thought of using deputy director strode to be the mother fucking doom slayer!! I may even have more ideas to cover when i watch more scp lore vids and come up with a stupid idea within a weak.

My most favorite scp is 1471 and my second favorite is 682 that monstraty is impressive on how i looked at it and how it endures anything. First off 1471 on the phone trick is funny look at pics nice you got a new furry friend that can look out for you. 

Steam account: 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furriesarecool/

Discord: Zero_Shade

Thanks for reading my application i hope i be accepted as one of yal so i can try my ideas.

Edited by Zero_Shade

• Hoovy locked this topic