Laser Tmod App

J. Crawford

What is your in-game name?: Shock PVT Laser 2437 / Apprentice IV Laser / ST GLD PFC Laser 2437

What is your steam name?: [GL] J. Crawford

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:69779898

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I have been staff on ice fuse.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2018 in March 

What date did you make your forums account? 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I am a apprentice rank

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 0

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? TMod

Have you read the staff guidelines and You will be tested on it: yes I have read them

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): Yes

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)  I will try my hardest and I hope I can help you and the server. I will do my best and I am more mature than the last time. I hope I can do my services on the server as a staff member. I would like to get this server in shape where no minges can come on and mess up RP.how I am at doing the right thing, I will be able to devote my time to the community and be active. I am a fast responder and observer. Being able to join the staff team and to lend a helping hand is something I believe would be a fitting role for me. I am available for several hours each day as well as being flexible in different situations. Being able to maintain a good relationship with those you work with as well as the players and the rest of the community is something of high importance to me. I can jump in whenever needed and reach out to others without being asked. I can talk with players and staff in private to try and settle different situations or to help with advice or questions. If a negative situation or a scene of risk pops (perhaps players who are present to make a mess) I focus on keeping the conversation calm and to not act aggressive.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would teleport them away from everyone else they are near to preserve the element of RP for other players. I would strip him of his weapons, and try to legitimately have a conversation with them as to why they are acting the way they are. If they persist in cursing at me, I would gag them and call over another staff member one who could ban for mass RDM and have them ban them for 5 days. I would however like to reiterate that I would defuse the situation as best as I could by myself before calling in other members of staff for a ban.

Thank you for your time in reading my trial mod app, and I hope to be able to be part of the administrative team here soon!