Increase Cannabis Payout - Accepted

Alex Raddish

What you want to see? - The payout for growing cannabis to be greater

Why should we add it? - At the moment cannabis pays out 2000$ upon growing it to completion. Cannabis can be legalized but is set as default illegal. Printers are illegal as well but pay-out but the profit is much higher. On the other hand Bitminers are default legal and have the greatest payout in the game currently. I suggest increasing the payout to something like 15,000 or maybe 20,000 or even higher, but takes much longer to grow, and maybe decrease the maximum pots to balance out the profit.

What are the advantages of having this? - Not many players grow cannabis due to the low payout and legal state of them. Increasing the payout would open up more RP situation with Government finding illegals inside bases. At the moment most Government busts don't result in anything because everybody just uses Bitminers due to the greater profit. 

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - Already in-game

16 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+Support

Growing weed is currently pointless as 2k is nothing when everyone has millions (or a billion) so this is a really good suggestion and I don't know how it hasn't already been done 

+Support 

It would definitely increase more Roleplay and give players legit profits! With more profits more players would risk it for the reward!

In all honestly we want to make some money, relatively  fast. Bitmining or Printers shouldn't be the primary source. Marijuana should be upgraded to 15-20k PROFIT. 

Increase the time it takes to grow slightly though to balance it out!

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 1:04 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- I know for a fact that dealers make more than that lol

but on a more serious note, it's not really something that many players strive to do because of how poorly it pays.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

In general I feel the weed should be updated as in getting a new add-on for it. However for our current weed I am all for it. I personally don't think people use weed because the payout is dry.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 4/9/2020 at 12:37 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

+Support

Growing weed is currently pointless as 2k is nothing when everyone has millions (or a billion) so this is a really good suggestion and I don't know how it hasn't already been done 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 4/9/2020 at 2:04 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

but on a more serious note, it's not really something that many players strive to do because of how poorly it pays.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

23 minutes ago, Ender said:

+support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 4/9/2020 at 2:04 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 |