JImmy Staff Report- Denied

hxdi

Your In-Game Name: That Nun Jack Veira

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118906358

Staff member's In-Game Name: Jimmy Janson

What did they do? Gave me a warning for "combat healing" when there is no such rule.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://prnt.sc/rvz1b4

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? A strike or demotion

• Angry 1
  • Dislike 2

-Support

5-) EMS

You must wait until the area is code 4.

Wait for permission to move into a situation that had a recent shootout.

No combat healing/reviving.

Never move into a bank raid, hostage situation, general store robbery, etc. unless given permission by the highest government official on scene. It is your responsibility to not enter dangerous situations.

This is literally in the MOTD.

Not even close to a staff report either, more like a False Warn Appeal in the Report Center section of our forums. Regardless you still broke a rule and the warn was indeed justified.

Edited by Jayden
  • Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Jayden said:

-Support

5-) EMS

Never move into a bank raid, hostage situation, general store robbery, etc. unless given permission by the highest government official on scene. It is your responsibility to not enter dangerous situations.

Not even close to a staff report either, more like a False Warn Appeal in the Report Center section of our forums. Regardless you still broke a rule and the warn was indeed justified.

I was not an ems. I was my custom class fighting the cops when they raided us. This rule is clearly for EMS. 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Jayden said:

It is confusing because it is under the EMS  section but that applies to all members and always has and is strictly enforced. You used your med pack to heal during a raid and thus the warn is valid.

-support

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy James said:

It is confusing because it is under the EMS  section but that applies to all members and always has and is strictly enforced. You used your med pack to heal during a raid and thus the warn is valid.

-support

If it applies to all members, why wouldnt it be under general rules

• Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, hxdi said:

If it applies to all members, why wouldnt it be under general rules

If EMS can't do it, why would anyone else be able to.

It's common sense, especially with EMS being the medical personnel and still not having that ability.

Edited by Jayden
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

spacer.png

-Support

Hello Hxdi,

This is more of a 'False warn Report' The staff member, did not intend to abuse his powers. Back when I was playing which was 2017-2018, combat healing was a rule and still is to this day. I would recommend you reading the MOTD and any EMS handbook to get a good understanding and knowledge about the rules etc. I don't see anything wrong with this staff report, I believe the staff member did his job correctly and issued you with the correct punishment. At the end of the day, the staff member has final say on the situation and up to the staff members discretion may issue you with any punishment that is needed.

I suggest for you talking to Jimmy about this situation and figure out what's the next step. You can either make a warn appeal or just stick with the warn, it's completely up to you! But like I said, the staff member did his job correctly and in a professional matter. A strike or demotion is not needed for this report as this report is more like an appeal report! But I do suggest for you to read over the rules and any EMS information that will give you a better understanding about 'Combat Revive'

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! You can always learn from your mistakes and improve to not breaking anymore! Make this a lesson learnt and continue having fun on PoliceRP.

Kind Regards

Munchies

9/04/2020

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-SUPPORT

I've been here since 2018 and this has been a rule that I have seen and enforced myself many of times. It's definitely there. Also, a strike or demotion is pretty harsh especially for what is basically a false warn appeal. 

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 minute ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

I've been here since 2018 and this has been a rule that I have seen and enforced myself many of times. It's definitely there. Also, a strike or demotion is pretty harsh especially for what is basically a false warn appeal. 

• Like 1

Ex. Dep Comm

5 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

That bald Aussie Guy

5 hours ago, Munchies said:

-Support

Hello Hxdi,

This is more of a 'False warn Report' The staff member, did not intend to abuse his powers. Back when I was playing which was 2017-2018, combat healing was a rule and still is to this day. I would recommend you reading the MOTD and any EMS handbook to get a good understanding and knowledge about the rules etc. I don't see anything wrong with this staff report, I believe the staff member did his job correctly and issued you with the correct punishment. At the end of the day, the staff member has final say on the situation and up to the staff members discretion may issue you with any punishment that is needed.

I suggest for you talking to Jimmy about this situation and figure out what's the next step. You can either make a warn appeal or just stick with the warn, it's completely up to you! But like I said, the staff member did his job correctly and in a professional matter. A strike or demotion is not needed for this report as this report is more like an appeal report! But I do suggest for you to read over the rules and any EMS information that will give you a better understanding about 'Combat Revive'

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! You can always learn from your mistakes and improve to not breaking anymore! Make this a lesson learnt and continue having fun on PoliceRP.

Kind Regards

Munchies

9/04/2020

spacer.png

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, Max Holland said:

There’s so many things wrong with this. If it’s about a warn you goto report center. However, there would be no point since combat healing is an actual rule.

-support

-support yeah if you were warned and think its false you would go to report center but combat heal is a real rule.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

7 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

5-) EMS

i agree with what jayden is saying 

-support 

15 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

5-) EMS

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 4/9/2020 at 6:29 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

On 4/9/2020 at 5:23 AM, Jayden said:

-Support

5-) EMS

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 4/9/2020 at 3:29 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

On 4/9/2020 at 5:23 AM, Jayden said:

-Support

5-) EMS

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 4/12/2020 at 2:31 AM, [GL] Alpha said:

-SUPPORT

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

Everyone is aware of this rule, it is really for the benefit of the RP otherwise crim can just keep reviving themselves and killing the gov with their Negev and it would kill the fun. 

As mentioned, this is more of a false warm report, If you want to mention the point of it not being written clearly somewhere. But the staff member themselves did not actually do anything wrong to deserve a punishment as they simply did their job and enforced a rules that has been there for years. 

PD Major, EMS Captain