Incorrect ban

Mr.E

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

1. Steam Name: Mr.E

2. Ingame Name: ST PVT Mega 

3. SteamID:STEAM_0:0:525727718

4. Ban Length: 4hours Apparently its being made a week

5. Admin that Banned you: pooders

6. Reason for Ban: MRDM(Happened almost 3 months ago and it was killing minges as RG)|KTAP(Didn't do)|Staff Diss(Said noob)|NITRP(I agree with)

7. Dispute: I never MRDM'd anybody got warned once for Fail RP, I don't mind being banned but it shouldn't be for a Week considering I only Didn't roleplay this was also downtime, he also didn't speak with me and went straight for the ban, I was running away from a DT PVT and jumped into MHB he was there where I called him a noob, I then kill bind because I had 36HP for health, he then types the ban in chat as I see it, I then attempt to run back to him for answers of why Im being banned then boom banned for 4 hours with it saying please extend to a week, I then got his attention on discord, he then said I got reports, so he should bring me. Keep the four hour ban, tell him not to put Lies in his ban or use 3 month Old warns as leverage for it, bring any players before banning them. All I was doing was running around and annoying players by standing in front of them saluting... So yeah 4 hours fine but A week hell nah.

Edited by Good Bye

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

The only question I have is it appears you indicate the MRDM warn was old but he still put it in the ban, is that correct?

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Ye @Rocco_Rex

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

Okay, so i got a report stating he was MassRDMing, KTAPing, and all other mingy shit. The Reason i banned him is because we were getting raided by ST's late at night so i didnt bother looking into it which is a mistake dont get me wrong and i banned him. How ever in my discord pm's he said this "na server annoys me some SMT cant take some criticism" "im good now idrc anymore servers pissed me off enough as it is". So thats what he said after the fact. I do apologize and i'm willing to take a punishment i deserve one for being stupid.

Also he should get his banned lifted because it was my mistake 

i also never based it off old warning i dont know where he got that from i never checked his warning

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.