SCP-049 ability on SCPs and general questions about SCP-049

Hope

Date of Interview: 2020-04-08

Topic of Interview: SCP-049's abilities on humanoid creatures and SCP-049 knowledge on SCP-096

Notes Pre-Interview: SCP-049 has demonstrated a highly lethal touch to humans when SCP-049 gets in direct contact with a human's skin. SCP-049 might have the capability to affect humanoid creatures (SCP-096) with his abilities 

Interviewer: Associate Researcher hope

Interviewee: SCP-049

---------------------------BEGINLOG----------------------------

Q: Do you know who's SCP-096?

A: I am not really sure who's SCP-096 is, my good sir. What I've acquired is the knowledge of if you look at the creature face, he gets agitated and will charge at whoever looks at his face. It is weird because I do not sense the pestilence in him, my good sir. 

Q: We noted that your touch is severely lethal to humans. We were wondering if your touch is able to terminate SCP-096? Do you think your current ability will affect SCP-096, either by terminating him or revoking his abilities?

A: Oh doctor, I do not know much about SCP-096 to know if my touch might be harmful to SCP-096. I do not think it will terminate it due to the lack of knowledge I have acquired of him,.

Q: We have also noted that your creature has a lower brain functions than a typical healthy adult male. Do you think your abilities will "calm" SCP-096? 

A: Maybe, just maybe.

Q: Do you hate humans?

A: Doctor, I hate them but I do not despises them.

Q: Do you hate your fellow SCPs

A: I just hate all lives in general, but one key difference is that I do not despises them like SCP-682 or SCP-079

---------------------------ENDLOG-------------------------------

Conclusion: SCP-049 stated that his abilities might make SCP-096 more docile than before. SCP-049 also stated that he hates all life but he does not despises them. We know that SCP-049 is generally cooperative with foundation's members, SCP-049 may be able to "calm" SCP-096 or better yet, terminate SCP-096. 

osu! achiever? I don't know

Score: 55/100

Grade: D
[Standard]

Lore: 10/20
SCP-049 has repeatedly expressed the desire to save humanity, and is sure that anybody who rejects his cure, is simply riddled with the pestilence. Having SCP-049 hate humanity, is heavily against lore.

Creativity: 11/20
Utilizing SCP-049's lethal touch to terminate SCP-096 isn't exactly ground breaking. The test itself also seems rushed. Perhaps you could have more properly explained SCP-096 to SCP-049 to bring more satisfying answers.

Presentation: 9/20
I admire you changing the format, however it misses key information such as the personnel involved. Other than that, nothing else was made to enhance the presentation.

Writing: 25/40
I enjoyed the portion at the beginning of your test. The pre-interview notes were certainly a clever way of delivering relevant background information.

Always refer to SCPs as "it". Horrifying anomalies such as SCP-049 and SCP-096 must never be humanized.

"A: I just hate all lives in general, but one key difference is that I do not despises them like SCP-682 or SCP-079". To be truthful, I had no clue what you were trying to convey in this sentence. My best guess is that you were trying to say "I just hate all lives in general, however there are exceptions such as SCP-682 and SCP-079". It was also unusual for you to conclude the interview there, as you could have definitely pursued that answer, and questioned the reasonings behind the choice of those two SCPs.

To conclude, this log had alot of potential. The multiple setups could have made for an interesting interview. But by not expanding on those ideas, it fails to use that potential. Always strive for quality over quantity.

Edited by Kumandant