4 members have voted

1. 1. Should this person be MO?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Kanko/Greed/Koko

What is your SteamID:

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Chief of Medical Joe (Captain)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  What I can do for medical is increase the rp amount on medical.  Such as some way to stop blood flow or make check ups more like a real check up.  I can also do tryouts everyday and try to make the battalion alive again.  As I was a medical PVT and I quit on 04/08/2020.  But I saw only the same 5-6 people on everyday or actually active.  Thus medical has not many active people.  Also there are only 2 officers and only 5 NCO's!  Yes there are a few privates and trainees.  But I only see about 4 of them actually being active.  So with hosting tryouts the medic gang will soon start to actually get people to join and try to make it big in medical.  What I can also do is make the battalion more strict.  I have seen a few minges in medical as TRN and PVT.  So if I would get ANY reports of medical being mingy or are NITRPing I will make them do PT.  If they continue I will give them a strike.  Meaning I will make the battalion a more serious battalion.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I should be trusted with this position as I am very responsible.  I was once a minge and I can understand if some of you will -support me because of that but I now actually want to change.  I have been way less mingy than I was.  I also am responsible as I have to worry about 4  Battalions that I am in.  I am very active on all of them and they are SF,  Naval,  IQ,  RG.  As I am very active and responsible to be active in all the battalions I think I am trust worthy enough to be a Medical Officer.

Why do you want this rank?:  I want this rank because I want to make Medical alive again!  Medical was once a highly respected and popular battalion.  Now that has changed and in doing so the battalion has been a little disrespected from other troopers from what I have heard myself.  I want this rank because I think medical needs more people that discipline other mingy medical as well.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:  I am fully aware of this and I hope this isn't to come.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  My purpose within being a medical officer is to make this battalion more serious, active, respected, and most of all make new ST's want to join medical.  Another purpose is discipline.  I will make medical a non mingy battalion and if anyone is they will get a harsh PT or a strike.

Edited by [GL] Cy555pek

+/- Support

-Ex-Medical

-Medical needs more Medical Overseers

-My experience with Greed in Medical consisted of him only getting on if someone who could promote him was on

-Has been kicked out of multiple battalions before

-More often on his CC than on an actual job

-Application only focuses on discipline, not healing and health, which is what Medical's main focus is.

7 hours ago, [GL] Cy555pek said:

I have seen a few minges in medical as TRN and PVT.

^ That's the point, minges don't last incredibly long in Medical as either my colleagues in Medical or officers in other Battalions can report them and intervene if they see it necessary. 

7 hours ago, [GL] Cy555pek said:

the battalion has been a little disrespected from other troopers from what I have heard

^ Have we? I know that there have been problems of my troopers being disrespected by a select few individuals, however it is nothing widespread or serious.

8 hours ago, [GL] Cy555pek said:

My purpose within being a medical officer is to make this battalion more serious, active, respected, and most of all make new ST's want to join medical.  Another purpose is discipline.  I will make medical a non mingy battalion and if anyone is they will get a harsh PT or a strike.

^ I cannot stress this enough, the purpose of Specialty Officers is to advise and assist the command and officers of your chosen battalion and bridge the gap between the battalion and Naval. It says in the Naval SOP that another function of Medical Overseers is to maintain the health of all personnel on board the ISD, which is another point that, on your application, you don't mention actually maintaining the ISD's health and well-being, which is Medical's primary purpose, you only focus on disciplining my troopers.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

9 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+/- Support

-Ex-Medical

-My experience with Greed in Medical consisted of him only getting on if someone who could promote him was on

-Application only focuses on discipline, not healing and health, which is what Medical's main focus is.

^ That's the point, minges don't last incredibly long in Medical as either my colleagues in Medical or officers in other Battalions can report them and intervene if they see it necessary. 

^ Have we? I know that there have been problems of my troopers being disrespected by a select few individuals, however it is nothing widespread or serious.

^ I cannot stress this enough, the purpose of Specialty Officers is to advise and assist the command and officers of your chosen battalion and bridge the gap between the battalion and Naval. It says in the Naval SOP that another function of Medical Overseers is to maintain the health of all personnel on board the ISD, which is another point that, on your application, you don't mention actually maintaining the ISD's health and well-being, which is Medical's primary purpose, you only focus on disciplining my troopers.

I agree with him, you are always on your CC job more than Naval and Medical, actually, I dont even remember seeing you on your medical job before...

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

Pending Waiting for more Feed back

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

18 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+/- Support

-Ex-Medical

he was kicked out of SF for mass minging but I think he has kinda come back from it and isn't AS bad as he was

• Scoot locked this topic