5 members have voted

1. 1. Is he fit for Gamemaster?

• Yes ( Leave Why )
    • No ( Leave Why )

In-game name: 501st HVY MAJ Pentagon 1139

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73529310

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Patron

Have you donated to the server?: Yes $251

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have had 1 warning but I have had it appealed. I was warned for RDM on PoliceRP but it was a old warn.

How much time do you have on the server?: I've been here since the start of the server but took a  break. Estimated time: 250 Hours.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know lore well. I have played and watched a lot of the Star wars movies throughout my life time. I can answer most Lore questions and I believe that what I've learned from reading websites about certain topics, I can do most things that are Lore friendly (once I am able to reach that rank of course). 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: The reason why I would love to become a Gamemaster is because I remember the old times when I was a GM. I came back to the server to see it popping off with a bunch of people! That encouraged me to try and apply to become a Gamemaster because I want to also have my memories come back. But also, I want to make these people happy and have fun because that's what they came for. I want to make events that includes everyone and that they can have a great time on ImperialRP. I also want to get back into Gmod because its really a fun game. I want to also commit to ImperialRP and to help other Event Team members out with whatever they need. I can do a lot more being a Gamemaster and overall just a lot more for the people playing. I am dedicated to making people have a fun time and have a great time!

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted as a Gamemaster because I have a experience being a Gamemaster. Other then my old single warn, I haven't had any issues with SMT, JMT, or any staff team at all. I haven't let down anyone either. You have to set a "example" because they could want to become a GM and you have to show them that being a GM is a lot of fun! I've been with GL for almost a year now and I'm also "friends" with most people on the ImperialRP staff team. I'm here to show that I can become GM again and that I can be trusted with these powers.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, I am a Ex-Admin for ImperialRP and PoliceRP and can use all ULX commands efficiently.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes! I used to be a GM Admin for ImperialRP and have done a little bit of events. But now since I'm back, I am more dedicated then ever.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: (On Ship) A aggressive event on ship would be something like this: Troops are having their normal duties on a ship, then all of a sudden Naval reports a incoming ship. Then the ship jumps into the airspace and then drop pods are being sent down onto the ship. The drop pods hit the ship then rebels or combines come out of them. Troopers go to attack them then the forces retreat and then the troopers patrol the ship just to find a random datapad on the ground which the Troopers extract data and find corrupted information. Everything returns to normal and life continues. 

(Off Ship)

ISB Enlisted boards the ship to go talk to the Naval about a base on Hoth that has been overrun by Rebel forces.. The base is a research facility and the troopers are briefed on it. All troops then load up in a DX9 Transport spawned by me. Then they go down into Hoth and find a bunch of Rebels firing upon the DX9. (Research Facility would be built by me.) Forces continue to move up and kill all the Rebels and grab the information. Then they all load back up into the Transport and head back to the ISD for DB. Mission concluded.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes. The way to give a weapon is to either use the tool gun and do "Spawn Using Tool Gun" or you can do !give ^ or (person's name) ex: rw_sw_dt12

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): You do !model ^ or (person's name) ex: models/player/ven/shadowguard.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes! I am now familiar with the guidelines and will follow them as I continue through my career! 

Edited by Pentagon

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

10 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great guy
  • Deserves GM

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 4/8/2020 at 9:45 PM, Felix said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great guy
  • Deserves GM

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥