What would happened if we translate emotions into a state of liquid using SCP-294?

Hope

Lore Name: hope 
Current Rank: Associate Researcher
SCP: SCP-294

Question/Idea: What would happen if we translate human emotions into a state of liquid with the use of SCP-294, is it even possible? If it is, would it benefits foundation members and what are the harmful effects/emotions that can cause hazards. 

Background Research: SCP-294 is a formidable large coffee machine. The only difference between the normal coffee machine and SCP-294 being an entry keyboard correspondence to the English QWERTY keyboard. Upon depositing U.S $0.50 into the machine, subject is able to dispense any liquid that can be translated into the state of liquid. Upon doing so, a standard 12 oz paper cup is placed and the liquid is poured. Currently, SCP-294 has not shown any difficulty in producing any form of items that can be translated into the form of liquid.

Hypothesis: If SCP-294 is able to translate any sort of matter that can exist in the form of liquid. Then it might have a chance of translating human's emotions into a state of liquid. 

Observations (What Happened During Test): Associate researcher hope inputted several human's emotions onto the entry pad of SCP-294. AR hope inputted the following emotions, "joy", happiness", "anger" and finally, "horror". AR hope then instructed class-D personnel to consume the outputs from SCP-294, the class-D complied. The subject seems to not be affected in any way shape or forms as nothing was dispensed into the cup. This test went on after a while and AR hope concluded the test.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Some reasons that SCP-294 was not able to dispense human's emotion onto a cup because translating human's emotion is beyond SCP-294's abilities. SCP-294 is able to convert any solid matters that can be translated into liquid such as copper, ices and etc. However, SCP-294 is not able to translate feelings. Hence, the experiment was deemed unsuccessful.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was rejected.

osu! achiever? I don't know

Grade: %83

Test Quality: Standard 

Lore: 20/20: lore is followed

Creativity: 18/20: test idea is creative and I don't think I have seen it before

Presentation: 10/20: Format in normal and there is nothing special to this test

Writing: 35/40: Decent about of detail and it is well written

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin