What sour candy does SCP-999 like?

Just Me

Lore Name: Jr Johnson

SCP:        999

Question / Idea:    What sour candy does SCP-999 like?

Background Research:    SCP-999 is a playful and friendly blob of some unknown substance. It is sentient, understands human language, and for the sake of this test, is known to like candy. For Ex. M&Ms, Skittles, ect.

Hypothesis:    He would like the sour patch kids the most

Observations: SCP-999 was offered 3 types of sour candy, warheads, sour gummy bears, and sour patch kids. SCP-999 showed no interest whatsoever in the sour patch kids. SCP-999 showed little interest in the gummy bears, but to no avail. SCP-999, after trying the warheads, was jumping and running around his cell, making high pitched cooing and gurgling noises. It would seem that SCP-999 in this state was very happy and energetic.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (N/A if unable/none): N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I'm not exactly sure why SCP-999 liked the warheads the most. Maybe it could be due to the fact that sour candy gives SCP a jolt of energy because of its taste. Or maybe it could be that the "zing" of sour candy made SCP-999 hyper.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:    No, I was incorrect.

Edited by Just Me

Grade: (85%) B

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 20/20
This follows SCP- 999's lore well.

Creativity: 10/20
I've seen many different, "What kind of X candy does 999 like the best." tests. The tests are supposed to be for the Betterment of the Foundation or Society, I personally don't see that here.

Presentation: 15/20
This test log is quite bland, in the future maybe you could add pictures or mess with the fonts a little.

Writing: 40/40
I saw nothing more than a couple minor spacing issues and maybe a small spelling error here and there. None-the-less good job!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.