False ban- Denied

90texas

Steam Name: 90texas

Ingame Name: 90texas

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:44100639

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Zeeptin

Reason for Ban: "Stop RDMing faggot"

Dispute: Really? I have not even killed a single person on your server. You banned me because you were RDMing me and I called you out on it. Completely childish to ban me for telling you to stop RDMing me.

-Support

It's SMT/EMT Diss if you call Zeeptin or any other management that. So it was justified

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

14 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

It's SMT/EMT Diss if you call Zeeptin or any other management that. So it was justified

no

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

14 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

You call the owner a homophobic slur. You're gonna get banned.

-Support

Do I deserve a perma ban though? I still like the server, I was planning on donating too, not that y'all care, but I was an actual RPer, not a minge or someone who has NITRP

-SUPPORT

For starters your actual SteamID is STEAM_0:1:44100639
For seconds, regardless of how mad you are or how upset you are, you don't call the owner ANYTHING unless you're looking for punishment. Also, it's not one-sided in this case as you did an action to cause your own ban. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

- Support

-Calling the Owner of GL something like that isn't right at all
-Zeeptin wouldn't just ban you for no reason if he didn't think it was good enough
-Why would he RDM?

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

3 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

Shouldn't have called the owner that.

It's 2020...

I had no idea that Zeeptin was homosexual, I wouldn't have called him a faggot if I knew that. Sorry to anyone that is offended by this horrific term.

1 hour ago, 90texas said:

I had no idea that Zeeptin was homosexual, I wouldn't have called him a faggot if I knew that. Sorry to anyone that is offended by this horrific term.

He's not? Lol. You just don't randomly call someone that unless you're looking for trouble. You knew he was the owner did you not? 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 hours ago, 90texas said:

Clearly this is not the community for you if you can’t process the fact that a highly offensive word is offensive and instead decide to get sarcastic.  Not even sure what you’re trying to get accomplished here, you dissed literally the most powerful person in the community and are acting like you did nothing wrong.  Even if you were being RDMed (Which I’m pretty sure you weren’t), that’s no reason to call anyone that, let alone the owner.

• Like 1

Major -Support

• Calling the Owner (or anybody) a homophobic slur is not acceptable.
  • I was in-game when this happened. You were dissing him left & right. 
  • I have screenshots of your behavior...

Garry-s-Mod-4-8-2020-5-22-22-PM.png

^^^^^^^^^^^

Above, you mass dissed the community & continued to harass SMT and Zeeptin despite their efforts to make your experience more enjoyable. We never tolerate this behavior and Zeeptin most likely felt that you aren't a good contributor to this community. If you act like this, you are bound to do it again.

spacer.png

9 hours ago, lildrummerdude said:

Clearly this is not the community for you if you can’t process the fact that a highly offensive word is offensive and instead decide to get sarcastic.  Not even sure what you’re trying to get accomplished here, you dissed literally the most powerful person in the community and are acting like you did nothing wrong.  Even if you were being RDMed (Which I’m pretty sure you weren’t), that’s no reason to call anyone that, let alone the owner.

Guess what, he was RDMing me, so what would you do in this situation, the owner starts killing you outside of spawn, ask him to stop, replies with "Its not RDM if I'm the owner". Seriously? You shouldnt be asking why he would RDM, the point is that he did.

33 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

Major -Support

• Calling the Owner (or anybody) a homophobic slur is not acceptable.
  • I was in-game when this happened. You were dissing him left & right. 
  • I have screenshots of your behavior...

Garry-s-Mod-4-8-2020-5-22-22-PM.png

^^^^^^^^^^^

Above, you mass dissed the community & continued to harass SMT and Zeeptin despite their efforts to make your experience more enjoyable. We never tolerate this behavior and Zeeptin most likely felt that you aren't a good contributor to this community. If you act like this, you are bound to do it again.

I think a few, alot more than a few, dialogs missing from there. I was talking to another person, Hau, he was being an asshole to me while I was trying to get loaded in correctly. The only dialog I had with the owner was when he was RDMing me so I told him to fuck off, I don't like being randomly killed. Sorry for getting upset that the owner was being a minge.