should i be staff?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. should i be staff?

• Yes!comment why
    • No! Comment why

What is your in-game name?:Burboon

What is your steam name?:Burbon-Boi

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:202333210

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)yes I was previously a moderator on the server(decided to leave) and since then have served as a head of staff for a different server(resigned).

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly)early september

What date did you make your forums account?september 17,2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Have you donated?yes

What rank are you applying for?trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:yup

Timezone:MST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Well I believe there are three reasons why I deserve this rank.Firstly, I am active within the server.Secondly, I have previous experience as staff.Lastly,I know the rules and how to enforce them.These are some of the reasons why I believe I am not only ready for this rank but can exceed in it.

I am active within the server.I try to get on the server everyday for a couple hours.I try to use this time to better myself,others, and the community in general. I have been playing on the server for seven months now and I have learned a lot in this time.Lastly, I have gotten to have a lot of great experiences within the community that have helped make me a more mature and better person overall and I want to give back to the server.

I have previous experience as staff. I used to be a staff on this server but decided to take a break for a while. In that time I ended up becoming HOS for a different community and learned a lot on what it's like to be in that position. It taught me a lot on how to better interact with players.It taught me how to better handle sits.It also gave me a lot of leadership skills that have helped me a lot since then. I now want to take the skills I had learned from my time in that position and bring them here!

I know the rules and how to enforce them. I have been on the server for a long time.I know most of the rules by heart. I know that as some new players join the server they may not know these rules and I know how to deal with these situations. I also know how to keep someone from getting mad and breaking even more rules. I have read the staff guidelines and I know what to do in most of those situations. For the ones I may not know which are rare, I know how to ask my fellow staff members for help and support.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first freeze them. Then I would ask them why they are doing it. If they continue swearing and just being rude I would gag them. I would then warn them for MRDM,Staff Diss,NCWS.After so I would get a higher rank to ban them since I can't.

Screenshot_20200408-070455~2.png

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

35 minutes ago, zoomzoom6918 said:

+support

-active

-nice and chill dude

-great candidate for staff

-good application

Good Luck

Burboon is coming back!

+support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, zoomzoom6918 said:

+support

-active

-nice and chill dude

-great candidate for staff

-good application

Good Luck

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support

- Active

- Former PRP staff member

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD and Staff Handbook

- Good application

Burboon was a great staff member when he was last with us, and I believe he'd still make a great staff member now.

I was sad to see you leave the team, and I'm happy to see you're attempting to come back.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Burboon!

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Good application

Burboon was a great staff member when he was last with us, and I believe he'd still make a great staff member now.

I was sad to see you leave the team, and I'm happy to see you're attempting to come back.

Good luck Burboon!

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

+ Support

-Great Guy
-Active
-Former staff
-Good knowledge about the Rules and Handbook
-Good App

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 4/8/2020 at 10:03 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Good application

Good luck Burboon!

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 4/8/2020 at 10:03 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Good application

Good luck Burboon!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 4/8/2020 at 8:03 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Good application

Good luck Burboon!

can't wait to see you back my good sir!!!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor