Comrade - Event Team Application

Comrade Boekhom

In-Game Name: Comrade or Comrade Boekhom

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789)  STEAM_0:0:515560461

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

What is your RP Rank?: LCPL/Researcher In CI | PFC in E-11 | Jr Researcher in Research  |  Resident Medical l CPL Gensec

What is your timezone?: GMT+9

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  a good 7.5

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  I have not been event planner ever, but i was a mod on a previous dark rp server awhile ago (and current Moderator on SCP RP)

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):  9 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:  Personally i find the lore of the entire SCP Universe very, intriguing and a place where you could create anything, I believe i have good ideas for events and as i see all the events and the fun it brings to the players, why not become apart of it myself. Really i want to make the server more fun for everyone so we'll hit that #1 spot being where everyone comes to. Im also looking to make some better memories for myself, not just being a part of the events but actually hosting them and making it fun for all of us. Also with the new SCP's being introduced it brings a wide array more events to do as well, as i have some ideas myself! But ultimately i wish to become a bigger part of a server i enjoy very much to allow it to grow faster and bigger than ever.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):  This is a event using our new toy soldier (SCP 5208) a interesting event could be if the 5 main "soldiers" escape they're containment finding some sort of "cloning" machine that was being transferred through the facility to a new site claiming it and proceeding to clone themselves, moving on to attempt to take  over the foundation, trying to become the current "military force" controlling it aiming for the highest command they can find to execute for their "war crimes" 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?  Honestly i have 2, both SCP 1504 "Joe Schmoe" and SCP 507 "Reluctant Dimension Hopper" the reason i belive 1504 is interesting as he is a man who cannot die, he is a man who if he attacks someone they dont even know it happened whenever he is seen somewhere, its just like hes supposed to be there, no questions he can say and do anything and noone will notice, he is truly the invisible man. He was obviously under severe trauma, or suffered something severe as he was younger simply bursting into tears asked upon his anomalous properties, he also causes technical shortages causing high containment breaches  he is a depressed man, truly wishing for death and to not be here anymore.  

Now moving onto SCP 507 he is a man who is allowed free access to the facility, he causes no harm nor wants to cause harm, his only problem is that at times he randomly shifts to a alternate plane of existence i enjoy learning about these as the many different planes that are possible he is a man in my opinion given a curse, as is 1504 they are both cursed until the end of time now 507 freely gives information to the foundation about its explanatory travel, even asking for equipment to help itself  

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+/- support

I see you active almost everyday for hours and that’s always nice to see, your event idea is creative and It’d be fun to help in an event like that, but... 9 warns is quite a few

I wish you the best though, kind regards, Stabby

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

• Catsro locked this topic