Arthur Fleck's Ban Appeal

Arthur Fleck

Steam Name: Fidel

Ingame Name: Arthur Neck (At the time of the ban)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144121638

Ban Length: https://imgur.com/bsDmQ7a

Admin that Banned you: Rabbit

Reason for Ban: L-Tap

Dispute: The reason I left is because I had to go to bed due to the fact that It was around 2-3 Am at night and I had school tomorrow. Also the fact the server was dead and I wanted to leave. Also a very weird part of me getting jailed was that he did not put a timer so I was standing in a cell for like 4 minutes and I was getting bored so I left. Also one of the best points are the fact once I left I didn't join back, Also L-tap is when you leave to avoid punishment which I was jailed for about 4 minutes and the jail time for Calling someone mean names is not that long (I would hopefully assume) so yeah. And In the ending I was joking. 🙂

The jail is an automatically set timer that would've went away upon your jail sentence expiring. So despite not returning to the server after disconnecting from the server, leaving prior to your jail time expiring is indeed LTAP.

@Rabbit Please respond to this when you're able.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

32 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

The jail is an automatically set timer that would've went away upon your jail sentence expiring. So despite not returning to the server after disconnecting from the server, leaving prior to your jail time expiring is indeed LTAP.

@Rabbit Please respond to this when you're able.

I had to leave though, and also I dont really get it because it didn't tell me a set timer like it usually does when you jail someone. That is kinda weird rule, I had to leave and Im getting in trouble?

O boy where do i start with this one

So this start with a sit for Homophobia

Than After I gave you a big break (which I will be retracting) and only warned you for that you made another sit called "pussy"

So i brought you back and you decide it would be a good idea to double down, so I gave you another warn than you called me a ming so I jailed.

than 1 2 3 poof user disconnected.

2 hours ago, Arthur Fleck said:

I was getting bored so I left.

I'm sorry my punishment wasn't entertaining for you

Edited by Rabbit

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there