Cree's Trial-Moderator app - Denied

Cree

Trial-Moderator Poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should be trial-moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Cree Raddish

What is your steam name?: Antispace 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:188596818 -Older account->  STEAM_1:0:38162436

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I owned a server on a separate game- other than that, I have not been any staff ranks above senior moderator.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around October of 2018

What date did you make your forums account? 4-2-2020 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not currently

Have you read the staff guidelines-

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have

Time-zone: UTC-7 (Mountain Standard Time)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank for a multitude of reasons, I have been active in this community for long enough, I have an adequate amount of playtime. In my opinion, I am somewhat known in the community, not only that but I am also known as someone who is a big stickler of the motd in role-play situations. I have participated in many community and server events which has let me become more known. I have attempted more than others to keep my name clean recently, with all of my previous warns and such being over a year old. I took some time away from the server (around 6 months) and came back to it being better than ever. I have watched this server evolve and would be proud to be part of the staff. I have enough experience to know that to do in most scenarios, in the case that I have a question I am not afraid to ask a higher ranking staff member. I always aspire to follow all the rules in any scenario to make sure people other than me can enjoy this amazing server. I deserve this position in staff because I persistent, unique in my problem-solving abilities and a leader. I'm able to turn a negative and bad situation into a learning experience for someone else. With these traits, I think I am qualified to be a staff member, with some learning among my potential staff peers. I have the ability to understand another's point of view whilst under stressful situations. Things like being a lower command officer in the Rockford PD gives me somewhat of a perspective on being a staff member. I can only hope that I will be able to improve the general well-being of this server with my hard work, unique ability to solve disputes from a third party perspective, as well as enforce rules.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would handle that situation by first, bringing the player on top of a rooftop or any other secluded area, where no one else can observe or listen. I would explain to them that MRDM is against the rules and tell them to read the motd. From here I would warn them At that point, if they continue to curse at me, I would gag them and continue to explain the rules that they have broken. After that, I would follow the staff handbook and warn them for Mass RDM-Staff Disrespect-NITRP and then get a moderator+ to render out their ban sentence.

For Clarity: I rejoined the community about 3 weeks ago, I had to remake my forums account for some strange reason. I did post quite a lot to get up to 25, and for my warns but they are all over 2 years old. If you think I am inactive it is likely because you live in a different timezone. Thank you!

Capture.thumb.PNG.1b19e8d5a78bfebf4ca1191844814e6d.PNG

Edited by Cree

Your favorite user rank Cree

Give me some feedback 🙂

18 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support

1. Not to active
  2. Forums account was made a few days ago
  3. 7 warns (not to bad but still)

other than what I have said good luck!

Agreed with Lucky. 

However 1 thing worries me about your warns 

"Lying To Staff"

"Threats To Staff"

But these are both old. still concerning 

Signature.png

16 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support

1. Not to active
  2. Forums account was made a few days ago
  3. 7 warns (not to bad but still)

other than what I have said good luck!

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

• Head Admin

-Support

+ Well written application
+ 16 is pretty good

- I don't see you often in game (inactive)
- Forums account was made a few days ago
- "Necroposting" on the forums to increase number forum posts
- High warnings

Other than, good luck!

• Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

8 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

+ 16 is pretty good

- High warnings

Other than, good luck!

Agree with Will! 

On 4/8/2020 at 10:03 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

+ 16 is pretty good

- High warnings

Other than, good luck!

Agreed

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor