Sven's Command Application

Seymour

Name: Sven

Current Rank: LR

Time in Research (Approximate): 2 months

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); I think that I can bring a positive environment that can enforce learning and fun at the same time. Obviously, people need to follow the rules but not everyone knows every rule. That is why I want to promote learning and doing the right thing while maintaining a positive environment and keeping it fun. At the end of the day, this is a video game and the server is supposed to be fun. I will do everything in my power to ensure a fun and positive environment while making sure people know and respect the rules of research. I will be active when I can and come to every meeting I can. Every time I am on research, I will try to the best of my ability to enforce these ideals.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; I plan on doing multiple mass training sessions and multiple mass tests. I find that doing mass tests is a great way to see what researchers are good at their job and are dedicated to the research branch. By doing mass training events I can make sure that all the trainees know as much information about research as possible and on top of that I can inform them of small little things that I wish I knew when I first joined research. For example, map knowledge and specific callouts like "non medbay cp". I would also try to encourage and include my in trying to get lower ranked researchers to watch higher up tests. This will help the lower ranked researchers on how to not cause a breach when doing big tests and give them overall better knowledge of both testing and the SCPs tested.

+SUPPORT!

I support this just about as much as I support Brigand's Command App. Sven is extremely mature and responsible when handling other researchers, putting the safety of them before anything. I've experienced firsthand his willingness to help others and give them advice for things such as actions and behaviors to appeal to work their way up the ranks. He's a good dude, and definitely fit for Research Command.

+support Sven's a great guy and is a good fit for command. He doesn't minge or break rules and sets a good example for others. I would like to see him around a bit more often though.

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!