Fishes Trial-Mod Applacation - Denied

Normal_Bagel

should Fish be a Trail-Mod  

6 members have voted

1. 1. should Fish be a Trail-Mod

What is your in-game name?: Fish

What is your steam name?: (GL) [email protected]                                                                    (hope you get the reference)

What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153971949/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No

What date did you start playing on the community? around March 1st same time as mt forums

What date did you make your forums account? March 1st

Current rank on server: Bronze (hopping to get silver soon)

How many warns do you have on the server: one, I think it was something about 939.

image.thumb.png.735081d8d11f341b78e0dfb20444ae45.png

Have you donated?: yes $27

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at :Yes

Timezone: Central standard time (CST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve to be a Trial Moderator because whenever I get on, there are tons and tons of complaints either about someone, involving rdm or SCPs being minges. Especially in the hours that I am on where there are little to no staff on. (that are not afk on D-Class.) I also think I deserve Trial Moderator due to my ability to deal with rule breakers kindly and letting them know what you can and cant to on certain jobs and SCP's. But when shit hits the fan I am ready to get serious and lay the law down. Also with my time zone I can be a active staff member when there are little to no staff online like I said before my time zone is Central standard time (CST.) so I can take sits when no other admins are on. I also respect everyone equally if i am taking a sit with a 11 year old boy and a 27 year old man I wont discriminate between them. I wont talk to the kid like he is the grime at the bottom of the garbage bin and the man like he is in anyway superior to the kid.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

first I would gag/mute them probably both then check the logs just in case and then ask him/her why did you kill those people if they continue to curse me out I would ask a higher up to give them a formal warning and ban them for 5 days after I say you are going to be banned for 5 day because of Mass RDM you can can appeal your ban on the gaming light forums by going here https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/515-ban-appeals/  and filling out the proper format

5 hours ago, Gasss said:

-Support

Grammatical Errors

Unnecessary information to increase word count

More detail needed in  Q16

Semi-Active

Good Luck

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

20 hours ago, Gasss said:

-Support

Grammatical Errors

Semi-Active

Good Luck

Public poll also.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 4/8/2020 at 5:38 PM, Gasss said:

-Support

Grammatical Errors

Semi-Active

Good Luck

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."