Should I become Trial Moderator?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Hau

What is your steam name?: zoomzoom6918

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:500052602

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I used to be a moderator on a minecraft server (community was closed sadly)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 28th of 2020

What date did you make your forums account? March 30 of 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2051827803

Have you donated? Yes, 27 USD.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think that I deserve trial moderator is because I am on through morning to night time and ever since I joined I've been active since then. And I've noticed that in the morning it is semi mingey because there is lack of staff that gets up early in the morning and full fill their administrator job. But I am willing to put in the effort to help cease the semi mingeyness in the morning and make morning just like the afternoon. I think I also deserve it because every morning the first thing I do is load up in PoliceRP then eat breakfast, so it has literally become a routine to load in a single multiplayer server and this means that I have the dedication to staff in the server and willing to put some hours off of RP to help out the server a bit. Not only that but I am also almost 24/7 on teamspeak throughout the day so if I am needed I can be poked and I will respond to you.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If I get a staff sit that includes all of that, I would first claim the report and would bring the person who reported to a quiet silent roof to not disturb RP, I would ask for the person that is Mass RDMing. If I get the answer I would TP the player to me then explain that it isn't a death match server and random death match is against the rules. But if all they are doing is cussing and swearing at me I would gag and mute him so I can explain what rules he has currently broken. After I would give him a formal warning for Mass RDM and possibly staff diss, and I would talk to current admins that can ban to ban him for 5 days.

Hau you doing 

-support 

Nothing personal Hau but you don't have the best attitude towards other, all I hear from your mouth is cuss after cuss. This obviously isn't the attitude you need when dealing with minges that will push your patient to the limit. You also are fairly new to the community, around 2 weeks isn't much..

Good luck

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 hour ago, Sion said:

-support 

Nothing personal Hau but you don't have the best attitude towards other, all I hear from your mouth is cuss after cuss. This obviously isn't the attitude you need when dealing with minges that will push your patient to the limit. You also are fairly new to the community, around 2 weeks isn't much..

Good luck

1 hour ago, Sion said:

-support 

Good luck

You should be in the community for several months, maybe even a year, before applying. I have never seen you; I don't even know who you are.

Sorry man, -support from me.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

-SUPPORT

While I am sure you are a good player and a nice person (as described by Rick), some of the other responses also points out some flaws that I feel like need to be worked on first. Also, to top all of that, you are relatively new to the community as 2 weeks isn't enough time to get to know everyone fully. 

Contrary to utetwos comment, being in the community for at least 1 to 2 months should be enough time for you to be able to know everyone (at least the casuals). So just keep playing and get to know people more and you should be just fine. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 4/7/2020 at 5:01 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

While I am sure you are a good player and a nice person (as described by Rick), some of the other responses also points out some flaws that I feel like need to be worked on first. Also, to top all of that, you are relatively new to the community as 2 weeks isn't enough time to get to know everyone fully. 

Contrary to utetwos comment, being in the community for at least 1 to 2 months should be enough time for you to be able to know everyone (at least the casuals). So just keep playing and get to know people more and you should be just fine. 

sums it up but I hope you get it in the future.

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

+/- Support

+Nice Guy
+Active 

-Attitude
-Pretty new to the community

I'm gonna stay neutral in this situation

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

+support every time we hang out in state you seem very positive 🙂 hope the best

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 4/7/2020 at 11:58 AM, utetwo said:

-support 

Good luck

Very cocky, doesn't have the best attitude and patience seems to be thin.

Nothing personal, this is what I've witnessed.

- Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 4/7/2020 at 5:01 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 4/8/2020 at 6:30 PM, XI Frost IX said:

-SUPPORT

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor