Smeg's CI Military Application

♛.dembi.♛

In-game Name: Smeg

SteamID: steam_1:0:183416601

DiscordID: Boris Johnson EDL#3862

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: Uhh a good 6/10, new to SCP but i know the weaknesses/strengths of each of the SCP's aswell as how to contain them

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I've wanted to join the Militart branch in CI for a while but haven't had a chance to because of no one being able to train me at the time, I have escaped multiple times at high population times and have always wanted to join CI as I like their play style and smash and grab raids and have even took part in one as a D class where we successfully captured an 049, 096 and a 1048 killing multiple MTF and making it out alive. I should be in Chaos Insurgency because I am compitent and responsible enough and on top of everything I'm a pretty good shot giving me many good traits to become part of this branch.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I think im a lot more tactical and have good situational awareness and the ability to respond to situations efficiently and effectively. Im mature and can take a leadership role whenever required and am always up for killing some Gensec.

How active can you be?: On most days for 4+ Hours

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days: Thats completely understandable

Edited by ♛.dembi.♛

+support this guy is literal god
he stayed with CI for a bit (There was no FTO on to train him) and literally went in on a raid with us and helped kill mtf and take out two SCPs. (it was only him and NOva left)

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

wack 

only thing that may screw you over a bit is that you seem like you're dedicated to impRP as well so keep in mind if you're gonna go play the other for a while take an LOA on here. 

just be active 

+support

• Gaminglight Love 1

insert cliched signature 

+Support 

6 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

he stayed with CI for a bit (There was no FTO on to train him) and literally went in on a raid with us and helped kill mtf and take out two SCPs. (it was only him and NOva left)

and on top of that he's a legend on IMPRP

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

13 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

+support this guy is literal god

• Gaminglight Love 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker