Gordan's Trial Moderator application - Denied

I disappear

What is your in-game name?: Gordan

What is your steam name?: GordanFreeman2020

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:200603404

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been a staff member on an NTF PoliceRP server for a month.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around 8 days

What date did you make your forums account? March 31st, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  0

Have you donated? I have not.

What rank are you applying for? trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am a developer for a PoliceRP server (starforge networks) if you can count that as staff.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve the rank trial moderator because I really care about this community. I joined this community because I heard it was polite and friendly and it did not disappoint.  I am really into the research team and do not plan on leaving. I also have staffed in another server so I know how to deal with people. I am also a developer for another server so I can help other people with the technical side of things. I also know how to use ULX as I used it when I used to staff at NTF. I am also a discord mod for StarForge so I know how to edit roles, edit channel permission, etc. I also am great at listening to both sides of the story and will handle punishments nice and fair. I am also on everyday so I am extremely active. I am overall a very polite, nice, and respectful person. That is why I think I deserve this rank.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first try calming them down. If that does not work then I will gag them and try calming them down again. If that does not work then I will just give them a formal warning then call a moderator+ to come over and ban them for 5 days. If they do calm down then I will hear their side of the story and if they are found guilty of Mass RDM them I will give them a formal warning and call a moderator+ to ban them for 5 days. I will remain respectful through all of this and will act professionally

Here is my warn proof:

509520898_Screenshot(40).thumb.png.3082f30ae2fb9b0118fd73c3d52674ed.png

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Only admin+ can ban for 5 days, 

I have never seen you on

I would suggest becoming more well known in the community and then applying 

Good luck!

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support

- Extremely new, only joined the community about 8 days ago.

- Q15 has unnecessary things in it, like that you can edit roles, etc. You don't need that for staff unless you're SMT, It just seems like you're trying to get to the word count.

- In Q16 moderators can't ban, you have to call an admin+. You also need to include staff dis in the warn if all they did is curse at you in the sit.

- Application seems a  bit rushed.

Overall I think you would be a great addition to the staff team if you stay with the community for a longer time, become well known and fix the issues above. Good luck!

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

5 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

-Support

- Q15 has unnecessary things in it, like that you can edit roles, etc. You don't need that for staff unless you're SMT, It just seems like you're trying to get to the word count.

- In Q16 moderators can't ban, you have to call an admin+. You also need to include staff dis in the warn if all they did is curse at you in the sit.

Overall I think you would be a great addition to the staff team if you stay with the community for a longer time, become well known and fix the issues above. Good luck!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 4/7/2020 at 4:52 AM, Doggo0 said:

-Support

On 4/7/2020 at 5:52 PM, Doggo0 said:

-Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 4/7/2020 at 3:52 AM, Doggo0 said:

-Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."