Family titles on forums?

Cree

I feel family titles should be displayed on forums after you family is declared official by a admin+. This would really help with keeping mingey families in check, it should also help with family allies etc. My idea is subject for criticism so reply with what you disagree or agree with. 

Your favorite user rank Cree

Give me some feedback 🙂

+/- Support

To be honest, It's a good idea but at the same time I feel like it would be a lot of work for whoever would make the tags, also I mean you can just put your family name in your signature.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

It's called a signature.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."