Stefano's LOA Notice 4/6/20-5/1/20

Joseph Galland

Name: SSA Stefano "Fudz" Galland KGB3

LOA Time: 4/6/20 - 5/1/20

Reason (Private if needed): We are currently in the progress of moving, and  I have private business I must attend to during this break. I hope all of our agents have a good time whilest I am busy.. I am so sorry for the late notice and I am sorry for my inactivity here recently... My internet got cut of at my old house because of the reason of us moving and I should have forewarned you all beforehand. Thanks for the understanding, I hope you all an AMAZING SPRING BREAK and a safe quarantine. 

- Supervisory Special Agent Stefano KGB3, out.

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

Thank you, Sir. Can my rank be fixed back to SSA because I was demoted during the timeframe of my LOA.

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.