Kiddo's resignation.

Kiddo

Name:Kiddo
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:94839776
Reason for leaving: Taking a long break from RP.                <---------------------------I don't think I had to write this also but anyway.
Will you stay active during your 48-hour notice?: Yes

Hello,

I decided to resign and take a long break of RP since I don't have fun really playing as a D class or any job , I don't see any fun in RP anymore like I used to when I started playing.

I will be back around september since this is more of a long LOA , I had lots of fun as an Nu7 and a member of the community.

Can't really note all the amazing people that I've meet since I started since there is way 2 many of them so don't be mad if you aren't on the list.

Doggo --> First friend that I made on the server and one of the nicest people around , I hope you will get DOU.

M8VP --> Had fun with you scaring GenSec OFCs I hope we can do it agian one day.

Yoga--> Best darkrp player ngl.

Pixel --> God I still remember when you were in ET , had fun patroling with you in HCZ and bullying the SCPs.

Marcus/Novah --> Fastest person to get HCMD??? *no clickbait*

Karooso --> You better be the next one that gets CPT you minge.

Aqua --> I remember when you were a SGT and you were mad that LCMD and HCMD never promoted you, well I told you to not give up and you are in LCMD now.

Cryolast --> When you scream into your microphone I feel pain but it's also funny as hell.

Fool --> I remember how many times you executed me with the fubar while playing Halo music.

Bread --> Bruh just how many times did you get promoted to COL , 1 year in Nu7.

Baguette --> I putted that hit on harry you better kill him, and also please torture Turnip again , thanks.

Coltable and Rabbit --> Had a shit ton of fun playing B3 with you guys hope we can play again.

There is way more people that I gotta put but it's getting way 2 long already and with some of them I will be playing other games *cough cough fuck you kuba*.

Also spy check.

Edited by Kiddo

*A1 PFC Ace enters dblock*

Literally the first thing I hear:

Security LCPL Kiddo: “YO ACE HOW YOU DOING”

You were a great friend and person to mess around with on the server, good luck man!

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

4 minutes ago, [GL] Ace said:

You were a great friend and person to mess around with on the server, good luck man!

Or " AIDS HOW YOU DOIN"

Had fun messing with you when I was a RCT saying your name or A1 and just run thru the whole facility with you guys chassing me.

6 minutes ago, BadAim said:

Green green what is your problem green 

Had fun as a purge you made it into a good branch.

1 minute ago, MalfunctioningTurnip said:

Bruh why do you want me tortured? Take it easy my guy. You deserve it.

I still remember when I found you in EZ without your femurs screaming for help.

1 minute ago, Bread said:

bruh moment

ill always miss u kiddo no homo shit though
will always remember when we bullied 106

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

3 minutes ago, starr said:

@Kiddo doesnt even mention me...

well maybe we'll play R6 sometime with stepps

DAMN AND NOT EVEN BL3?

man nvm no more love 😤

Bro the only reason that you aren't in is bc we will talk and in discord and play some stupid games.

I mentioned only who I thought I might not see when I will be back.

2 minutes ago, 💖Coltable💖 said:

❤️ Hope we can play more B3 and other stupid shit together man. 

Anytime

• Laughing 1

Bruh the gensec used to shoot me everytime cuz u told them I was CI 😂 lmao Cya kiddo.. .Wait a minute are you gonna play as the same server as me and the other retired gang.
I'll never forget how you made me change my discord pfp because u made a whole chain of dog with ski mask pfp lel 

dog.jpg

Edited by m8vp53

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

3 hours ago, [GL] Ace said:

Dude I remember that lmao. It was so fun messing around with your name.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Well kiddo sad to see you go, I dont really know what to say except good luck in whatever you may do next.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

On 3/23/2020 at 7:41 PM, starr said:

we die like men

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Hate to see you go Kiddo, you were a good LCMD member. (btw baguette will never take me alive lmao)

Harry

Edited by Dutch_Ruthless

"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."