Replacement Doom guy model - Denied

HammerJack1 24/7

What you want to see? - Replace the Doom 2016 guy model with a Doom 1993 guy model

Why should we add it? - Doom MTF on their own is cool to see on the server but whats cooler is if they had the 1993 armour, It probably has less tris and has a few cool styles

What are the advantages of having this? - It's just as recognisable as the Doom 2016 guy model, maybe even more. and i think people feeling like their an OG doom marine might encourage them to shoot more shit

Who is it mainly for? - Whatever MTF group use this and if non do, that kinda sucks and you should do it

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=136417483

• Laughing 1

1 hour ago, HammerJack1 24/7 said:

what is it i don't get exactly?

The doomslayer model was added as something that I will be using for the Delta-5 storyline, and will not be used as a MTF branch model. Yet?

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

7 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

The doomslayer model was added as something that I will be using for the Delta-5 storyline, and will not be used as a MTF branch model. Yet?

Unless 

My branch update do still be up

3 hours ago, M8VP said:

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+Support

This new model seems to be much more lore friendly and historically accurate to the SCP foundation

(Jokes aside keep this type of stuff in the general section and not in actual suggestions since I'm pretty sure this is just a shitpost)

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

2 hours ago, BadAim said:

(Jokes aside keep this type of stuff in the general section and not in actual suggestions since I'm pretty sure this is just a shitpost)

I actually don't think it is lol

• Like 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 4/7/2020 at 8:11 PM, trevdec29 said:

I would like to see an MTF doomslayer corps as well +support 

lmao 

have you seen the E11 update post yet? they're getting night sentinels for a player model so we're getting pretty close there.

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny