SupremeChow Ban Appeal- Denied

SupremeChow

SupremeChow Ban Appeal

Steam Name:  SupremeChow

Ingame Name: SupremeChow

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:77484257

Ban Length: A Day

Admin that Banned you: Ender(STEAM_0:1:162489285)

Reason for Ban: 10  Warn Threshold 

Dispute: My warns are very spread out, most being from 2018,and I haven't had the proper time to appeal them as I just joined back GamingLight PRP today.

Also I'm pretty sure the temp ban is only for 10 consecutive warns in a day.

spacer.pngMy 10 Warns

5q3NfnC.png

13 minutes ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

-Didn't deserve a ban, he didn't get 10 warnings IN a day.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

- Support

52 minutes ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

-Didn't deserve a ban, he didn't get 10 warnings IN a day.

This is not how it works, the ban is a punishment for getting that many warns OVERALL

10 warnings is a lot and maybe this day ban will help you think about how to not get more warns.

Plussssssss Warn Bans are NOT appealable and it is very unlikely SMT will see this before the ban is finished

Edited by Rick Sanchez

12 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

This is not how it works, the ban is a punishment for getting that many warns OVERALL

10 warnings is a lot and maybe this day ban will help you think about how to not get more warns.

Plussssssss Warn Bans are NOT appealable

He's a returning player, I don't think he needed that day ban regardless. His other warnings are pretty old, so the ban shouldn't have been handed out in the first place.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

Plussssssss Warn Bans are NOT appealable and it is very unlikely SMT will see this before the ban is finished

Warn Bans aren't appealable even if it is a day, a week, a month or the perma ban it is not appealable, Plus the ban will be finished by the time they even look at ban appeals

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-support

Warn bans arent appeal able

10 warns is 10 warns, this is what we are instructed to do by staff guidelines

By the time SMT looks at this your ban will be up

You can only appeal false warns now, not old warns, so just a heads up on that. Also, the auto ban is at 5 active warns

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

2 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

-Support

• 10 Warnings is 10 warnings.
  • Doesn't matter if they are spread or not, ban is justified.

By the time SMT gets to this it's gonna be over

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

2 hours ago, TheJayden said:
4 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

-Support

• 10 Warnings is 10 warnings.
  • Doesn't matter if they are spread or not, ban is justified.

By the time SMT gets to this it's gonna be over

"10 Warns -  1 day ban issued, By Senior Admin+ " ~ STAFF HANDBOOK

BTW, @SupremeChow - Masterson banned you. 

https://gyazo.com/65b1552f097237e8f774bbdf377b12dc

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."