SupremeChow

SupremeChow Ban Appeal- Denied

Recommended Posts

SupremeChow Ban Appeal

Steam Name:  SupremeChow

Ingame Name: SupremeChow

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:77484257

Ban Length: A Day

Admin that Banned you: Ender(STEAM_0:1:162489285)

Reason for Ban: 10  Warn Threshold 

Dispute: My warns are very spread out, most being from 2018,and I haven't had the proper time to appeal them as I just joined back GamingLight PRP today.

Also I'm pretty sure the temp ban is only for 10 consecutive warns in a day.

spacer.pngMy 10 Warns


I5EA7sy.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

-Didn't deserve a ban, he didn't get 10 warnings IN a day.

 


                       

                        SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

                                              

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

- Support

52 minutes ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

-Didn't deserve a ban, he didn't get 10 warnings IN a day.

This is not how it works, the ban is a punishment for getting that many warns OVERALL

10 warnings is a lot and maybe this day ban will help you think about how to not get more warns.

Plussssssss Warn Bans are NOT appealable and it is very unlikely SMT will see this before the ban is finished

Edited by Rick Sanchez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

This is not how it works, the ban is a punishment for getting that many warns OVERALL

10 warnings is a lot and maybe this day ban will help you think about how to not get more warns.

Plussssssss Warn Bans are NOT appealable

He's a returning player, I don't think he needed that day ban regardless. His other warnings are pretty old, so the ban shouldn't have been handed out in the first place.


spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+support

Most are REALLY OLD Warns from when I join

But it is just a day,  he can wait for just a day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

This is not how it works, the ban is a punishment for getting that many warns OVERALL

10 warnings is a lot and maybe this day ban will help you think about how to not get more warns.

Plussssssss Warn Bans are NOT appealable and it is very unlikely SMT will see this before the ban is finished

Warn Bans aren't appealable even if it is a day, a week, a month or the perma ban it is not appealable, Plus the ban will be finished by the time they even look at ban appeals


Killer l Gaminglight Member Since 2016 l PD Lieutenant l  State Master Sergeant l SRT Lance Corporal l PoliceRP Staff Since 3-13-20 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-support

Warn bans arent appeal able

10 warns is 10 warns, this is what we are instructed to do by staff guidelines

By the time SMT looks at this your ban will be up

You can only appeal false warns now, not old warns, so just a heads up on that. Also, the auto ban is at 5 active warns


IRP senior game master, IRP and PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

-Support

  • 10 Warnings is 10 warnings.
  • Doesn't matter if they are spread or not, ban is justified.

By the time SMT gets to this it's gonna be over


TheJayden | PoliceRP PD Colonel | Delta Squad Warrant Officer | Street Crimes Unit Colonel | EMS Lieutenant | Admin | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Support 

By time SMT gets this it will be up


Senior Admin 

     "You are a Senior Dipshit." ~Calamity 2k20

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheJayden said:
4 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

-Support

  • 10 Warnings is 10 warnings.
  • Doesn't matter if they are spread or not, ban is justified.

By the time SMT gets to this it's gonna be over

"10 Warns -  1 day ban issued, By Senior Admin+ " ~ STAFF HANDBOOK

BTW, @SupremeChow - Masterson banned you. 

https://gyazo.com/65b1552f097237e8f774bbdf377b12dc


Ender | S.W.A.T Sergeant First Class  | EMS Lieutenant |  PoliceRP Administrator | Event Team & TS Support | Official Master of Simps

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Denied

Sorry but you will have to face the punishment of 10 warns.


PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.