RG Buff/Change Suggestion

ZeroCMB

Should we get a Buff  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get a Slight Lightsaber buff nothing major?

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see? - I would love to see a Slight Damage buff to RG Lightsaber or a Slight Increase in the Width of the Lightsaber blade. We don't need much maybe like a 50dmg-100dmg increase. It is completely upto you guys the SMT to decide how much, we just need a slight buff.

Why should we add it? - When I first joined gaminglight/RG back on January 12th. RG was OP and fit the Lore/Damage output perfectly. You had to have courage to duel one of us because we did enough damage then to fit killing IQ,CC,etc while protecting our VIP. Now idk what changed or what happened but now with 4+ RG we would be lucky to even defeat lets say 1 Lord while protecting our VIP or Dueling. Before we would kill someone in a matter of Seconds and Now we have to chase them down a hallway if we are not dead. The damage output no longer fits the need to be able to kill people/protect our VIP. We don't really need much but we really need something. At first I thought I was just bad at dueling but it isn't. I as a Sovereign Protector can barely defeat an Apprentice who lets say has duel sabers. We desperately need this buff to be able to protect our VIPs and end threats as soon as they start. We really don't need much but we need something. DT was allowed a buff to fit the need to be able to defend their VIP, please allow RG to get the Buff they need to defend their VIPs. This isn't about whether or not we are a terrible dueler or need more training, I really thought that was the issue but it isn't.

What are the advantages of having this? -
-Allows for better protection of our VIP
-Makes us more feared/dreaded to fight
-Allows us to end fights as soon as they begin and not spend 15min chasing someone down to finished the job
-Will remove the need/want for Pistols for RG
-Will also increase the specialty of Buying RG. This buff will bring more people in joining/buying RG, which ultimately will increase the activity

Who is it mainly for? - RG and their VIPs

Links to any content - No sir

• Like 3

I think RGs should also be able to spawn RG TIEs for themselfs, as they need it to protect their VIP then off the ISD, like the Deathstar, Overall +SupportΒ 

• Like 3

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

+Support a buff can be very helpful with defending VIP's and taking out individuals who try to attack us.

-As we are any RG below Senior GuardΒ are substantially weaker than a apprentice IQ and can be taken out easily.

-An example of this is recently during an event when we were protecting a VIP a jedi tried to take out our WIP, and all RG on (5) engaged him. In the end 4 of the RG died including Vice sovereign, Shadow guard, and 2 full royal guard. All of whom are experienced, andΒ in the end the Jedi still escaped.

-I think this situation proves that RG needs a buff to our Lightsabers or in some other way if needed.

• 2 weeks later...