Rock But Resigning From Medical

R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄

So yeah, its here.

I cant find anything on weather I'm supposed to use a template so here goes. I'm resigning from medical. It was fun while it lasted but now its just, boring. Medical for me has become the exact same thing over and over. Someone comes to med bay, you heal them, they complain it took to long, they leave. I know its more detail than that but for me its just feeling like its the same things every day. I can't keep going like this with the same events over and over everyday. And then there's the stress. I honestly cant deal with the stress of being command in two things and I knew id have to leave either medical or janitorial soon. And to be honest I prefer janitorial to medical. Now I'm not going to do some big thing where I mention everyone in medical and say goodbye because I don't need to, i'm still on the server and I'm still going to see a lot of them again. But there are a few people I need to mention. So here it is, my messages to the people I spent the most time with in medical and the ones who I need to say something to.

Inaccurate: You were actually the best command member we have. You look out for everyone in medical and to be honest I respect you for that and what you do in medical. You were a lad.

Blarg: Where do I start, I was a dick to you. I know that. Most of the time you were actually cool though. I guess the main reason I was always like that towards you is because I was jealous. You had everything,                   and to be honest. I just didn't want to admit you were better than me at well, everything.

Trap: Honestly, I looked up to you, I wanted to be like you. You were a great leader and you never showed any signs of being stressed or mad at anything that happened. You were great and I would jever even be               close to what your like now.

Nico: Minge.

Cookie and Beanz: I honestly didn't really know you that well, but you two were always there to help when we needed it. Thanks for everything you did do, even if you never even realised you were doing it

(oh and happy birthday beanz)

Smokey: I didn't know you well in fact I barley spoke to you, but you were always a good friend when it counted the most, thank you.

Well there it is. I'm done as medical, my time is up. But ill still see everyone on the server pretty much every day. So I guess this is it.

Goodbye.

• Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Rock.

Rock finna make me cry. sad to see you go. (sorry for calling you inactive all the time)

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

See ya Rock! It was a pleasure being in Medical with you, and good luck in Janitorial

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Dang! Sad to see you go from doctor status, but very glad you'll still be around in utility as janitorial 🙂

Sometimes things just gotta change! I hope this decision causes you to enjoy yourself on the server more.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png