A test of survival instincts

Lore Name: Horruss
SCP: 129(maybe, we were just using the forest habitat in HCZ when the SCP was shipped somewhere else)

Question / Idea: Grab 3 D-class of different skill sets and put them up against a natural habitat and be asked to survive. The goal is to see weather they will turn or team up for survival.
Background Research: I heard someone tried this once but had never came back with results, my goal is to collect what could of been the results of this test.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Before the test me and an MTF brought a single D-class to the chamber to give it a test run, results were fine and we returned him. On the way to collect new D-class i came across Researchers Meld and Cade who proved to be helpful during the test. D block was lacklustre as of now but we were able to scramble 3 D-class. Those were D-5734, D-5879 and D-4828-B.

At the chamber, i instructed Meld and Cade to wait at the observation room as i moved the 3 D-class into the test chamber. Once at the observation room i tapped into the intercom and stated "You're task is to survive, there are no rules, you may start now". It started slow, they would casually walk around and avoid the water. D-5734 immediately started to collect wood from the nearby tree, while the other 2 talked to each other. A little later they became a group with D-5734 instructing them on the best way to survive. Collecting stone weeds and wood to create a stone axe. They occasionally attacked each other but finished it off shortly after woulds. Around 24 (in game) hours had passed, and Cade was sent down to deliver D-class rations of basic chocolate pudding.

After they had been fed, they found a clever use of the cans, turning them into makeshift knifes and used them to boiled the nearby water so they wouldn't get ill from the lake. All weapons that were crafted were only used for farming and they began mowing the nearby grass for rope. Right before the test ended we had experienced a power outtage (server crash) but everyone had seemingly been fine, although D-4828-B had disapeared with no signs of escaping, after this realisation the test was quickly put to a halt, We gathered all the cooperatives for a group photo and made our way back to LCZ. D-4828-B was searched for in HCZ but was not found, his investigation will be furthered in the future by security. This test had a total of [0] Deaths and [0] Abandonments. I hope this information is conclusion and helpful towards the foundation's research files.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 

image.png.57ee41a0c2fe144e34ba5ba3c796b307.png

D-class' first introduction to the chamber, They are disguising survival tactics

image.png.be9834434f199f96b096e4a41bdb6546.png

D-class' begin to explore their surroundings and collect materials

image.thumb.png.32034e21945ba647f44d580ef9fcd5ab.png

Here they are seen Digging in order to redirect the water supply to the plants with their axes and knifes

image.thumb.png.a09b03d07bab3513bcd9eeb44c17c77d.png

One of a few fights that were started, D-5734 had broken up all the fights during testing 

image.thumb.png.bcf28a21e9d5cadf006b9aed4bdb282b.png

D-class receiving their rations from Cade.

image.thumb.png.11d8a6e2b0f3e0c6aa71ce2574380e6c.png

A final look at all the personnel involved before returning to their respected zones, Meld is to the left, Cade is to the right and D-5734 is to the far right.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Cade had believed that D-5734 would have a larger role within the D-class and becoming a larger leader although D-5734 did not see himself as such. Perhaps the D-class knew each other or not, either way they proved to show good survival skills if we ever need them for outdoor projects
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was incorrect, i had thought they would turn on each other but i'm glad they didn't, Meld almost made that Hypothesis a reality but we quickly unplugged the microphone before he ordered them to kill each other.

Grade: 34%

Test Quality: N/A

Lore: 0/20 
We test on SCPs only. No lore followed

Creativity: 19/20
You know what, I found this extremely creative. 

Presentation: 15/20
Used pictures, followed format

Writing: 0/40 
We test on SCPs only

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin