- Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable) -

I Got a Clean Slate.

- How much time do you have on the server -

600+

- How well do you know the LORE? Explain -

Canon 9/10

Legends 7/10

- Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster -

The ship sometimes goes a few hours without an event, which in most time people start to get bored. As well as GM staff reports that aren't accepted because none are on. Being a GM will also help me in my position as Purge Vice Commander in which I can do SIMS, also trainings such as breaching & so on. Also I believe PassiveRP events are the best kind've events especially when it comes to one or more battalions. 

- Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master -

I do have the trust to hold Senior Moderator as well as Vice Commander of Purge!

- Are you familiar/experiences with ULX -

Highly, I've learned through experience & second hand sight.

- Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function -

I've played as an event character around 28 times from my time on the server, as well as I've helped a few GM's in event ideas as well as teaching someone how to pull up models & ETC. 

- Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event -

=On-Ship=

A Group of Rebels will board the ISD by hacking into moonpool & opening it, their mission objective will to head to engine/core room & steal the schematics. If they get caught they are to plant explosives on the core/engine & escape, if they all die one is to be captured to be interrogated, coughing up Info to a base on Hoth. If they escape without setting off any alarms an attack by a Rebel Fleet in which they'll target the weak points shown in the schematics.

=Off-Ship=  

Distress signals from a Imperial Outpost on Hoth will be sent to the ISD explaining that a group of Trandoshans suddenly attacked them with a Force User helping them. Once the ISD is alerted they are to hyperspace to hoth & call all troops to MHB to assault the group of Trando's. Once the assault happens on hoth the Force User is reviled as a Jedi that IQ has to capture due to a Holocron being discovered that only he can open. Once the Base is re-captured it is set to self-destruct, once the transports either take off in time or not the entire area detonates. 

- Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example) -

Open the Q menu & hover over the preferred gun for who they're acting as & right click, copy to toolgun then shoot it at the Actor/your feet

- Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example) -

!model ^ (The Model)

- Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines -

Yes!

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

+++SUPPORT

• Good leader, therefore he will easily be able to control events and not make them hectic
  • Bunch of experience on the server aswell as being a moderator to learn from other GM's
  • Great dude

- STARFIGHTER VICE MARSHAL OMEGA

Edited by Mud
  •   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

-Support

-Extremely rude to other players

-Power hungry

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

Neutral

I have known luci for a while now and I can state that he is kind of rude to people. Also he is a good leader who is experienced. I will stay Neutral.

*Extremely rude to other players

* Good leader

* experience on the server as well as being a Senior moderator 

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

5 hours ago, Chombos said:

Neutral

I have known luci for a while now and I can state that he is kind of rude to people. Also he is a good leader who is experienced. I will stay Neutral.

*Extremely rude to other players

* Good leader

* experience on the server as well as being a Senior moderator 

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

+Support 

-Luci is an extremely good leader, I've seen him do many things correct in improvising, which is something needed in GM work

-He has experience on the server, as-well as Staff experience. 

-Good Application

-Good activity, wants the best for the server

Highly suggest he gets a chance of being a GM

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support
+Good Application
+Active
+Mature
+Great Person

With those saying he is rude to others, I disagree. I have never seen him act disrespectful to me or anyone else and I have had quite a few conversations with him to back my point.

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan