Foxx's 3rd warn appeal

liveperkins77

. Questions

2. Your In-game: Foxx

3. Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:444045224

4. The admin's name in-game:Lucy

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):n/a

6. What warning did you receive:NLR

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2050240882

8. Why do you think this warn was false: I was not put in a sit or was told of it at all. i got on 3 days after i checked my warns and it was there.

9. Any extra information:

Here's how this happened in steps...

1. I fought a Shock Officer then beat you when you were a K2.

2. I returned to bunks as I had around 200 or something health.

3. You ran into IQ bunks & killed me.

4. I also got confirmation that I should warn you by another staff member.

5. I should've warned you for NLR & RDM since you just died then came back to kill me.

I also did tell you when you where chilling outside IQ bunks that I didnt want to warn you but since you did break the rules I was forced too, idk if you heard me but you did respond with "it's fine" from what I remember. 

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

The warn should of been your decision rather than another staff. If it was allowed from both sides, than i would of just let it go.

+/- Support

(reasonable warn, but if Lucy/whomever you did it to said its fine than +support)

On 4/6/2020 at 6:49 AM, Obi Wan Kenobi [GL] said:

NLR is not on the server it only on police rp and dark rp 

This is incorrect we do have nlr on SWRP it’s just not the same as PRP or DarkRP 

You may not Remember things from a past life or who killed you. E.g if you are killed by a rebel you may not type /comma THERES A REBEL IN ATC. 
this would be a warnable offence (NLR) 

however there is no timer for when you can return to an area where you died. 
Now that’s cleared up 

+support on the earn removal the warning administrator says it should be removed 

also @[GL] Ahegao  if you did not you should always do an official sit so take them out of an rp situation not saying btw I’m gunna warn you in a hallway (the room where you call the fleet can be used as no one goes In there)  for any situation unless it’s blatant LTAP e.g you pick someone up and they disconnect from the server. 

Edited by Hunt
  • Like 1

• Manager

Accepted
Go into the 'Bans' panel at the top of the forums and login into your Steam account, click on your profile then find the accepted warns and hit 'appeal'. For the 'reason' section, enter the link for this report.