Leo52

Steam Name:  Leo

Ingame Name: Leo

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:522861426

Ban Length: Permament

Admin that Banned you: Rookie Blue

Reason for Ban: Racial and Homophobic Slurs

Dispute: Hello Administrator,

I was brought to an administrative sit during which I had used these slurs, I agree that i had used the racial slurs, its my fault and i take responsibility for that, however i did not use any Homophobic slurs, it is my fault and i will improve myself, reflect on my actions and not repeat this again in the future, I understand what i did caused harm to the community, however i had lost my cool and let my emotions get the best of me, next time in a situation like that I will be calm, composed and grounded, requesting a chance to play here again, 

Appreciate the help

Thank you.

Edited by Leo52

-Support

Appeal needs more detail.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Comrade issued the warning and requested the ban, he will be providing his information shortly.

Originally the sit was about a RDM or something of the sort, After i brought the person he became angry, calling me a Incel, R-tard, letting off homophobic and racist slurs then left the server before it could all be resolved leading to the LTAP as well, I do not have it recorded if that was needed

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 minute ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

Originally the sit was about a RDM or something of the sort, After i brought the person he became angry, calling me a Incel, R-tard, letting off homophobic and racist slurs then left the server before it could all be resolved leading to the LTAP as well, I do not have it recorded if that was needed

Hello Comrade,

I agree that i had used racial slurs, but i did not use any homophobic slurs, I beleive a person is free to choose whoever he/she is attracted to, I agree with the LTAP as well as had lost my cool and hence disconnected due to wanting to cool down, its my fault and I take full responsibility for it, However I will learn from this mistake and will not repeat it again in the future, 

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Leo52 said:

Hello Comrade,

I agree that i had used racial slurs, but i did not use any homophobic slurs, I beleive a person is free to choose whoever he/she is attracted to, I agree with the LTAP as well as had lost my cool and hence disconnected due to wanting to cool down, its my fault and I take full responsibility for it, However I will learn from this mistake and will not repeat it again in the future, 

Thank you.

Within your yelling i did here at least one slur, but i will leave the final decision to the higher ups

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support on removing the Permaban
-Support on him receiving no ban at all

The man admits to racial slurs. And to LTAP, but, this is the first incident with Leo. No history of warns or bans, so I do not believe a perma ban should be first course of action. A ban, yes, for listed reasons just not permanent.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Gaminglight has a zero tolerance policy towards racism and racist comments

The perm ban should stay

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

13 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support on removing the Permaban
-Support on him receiving no ban at all

The man admits to racial slurs. And to LTAP, but, this is the first incident with Leo. No history of warns or bans, so I do not believe a perma ban should be first course of action. A ban, yes, for listed reasons just not permanent.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.