Horruss' Research Command Application

HammerJack1 24/7

Name: Horruss

Current Rank: SR

Time in Research (Approximate): 1 month

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); I have been a fairly active member of Site-05 for a long time, i am always positive and chipper towards my colleagues but i won't hesitate to be stern if needed to. I am one of a few researchers who work during night time since i come from Australia and i'm always trying to encourage people to behave or assist in helping them make better tests. My behaviour does not change when talking to other branches, i always greet them while walking by hopefully giving them a boost in confidence. When it comes to moral choices i usually take any time needed to think of the best outcome to insure there is no loss in staff, I usually do this before i do anything. Some researchers often gravitate towards me for guidance or protection as i am often seen outside during dangerous events helping people return to their spawns.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; I would hope to make any activities i work on fun for everyone. Even though i take a long time to conduct tests i always try to find unique tests to conduct. Research command will help get the authority i need to get better staff for jobs without any hassle and help people feel closer to high ranking researchers since i try to treat everyone equal regardless of rank. If possible i will host fun events for researchers during break times. My recommendations on the server and on the discord are to further the enjoyment of all or research staff and i will focus on making more recommendations for such reasons. I hope to have more time to train new people in order for us to have a larger family within research. As for what i can do, an increase of payment will help me buy things for my co-workers, i will buy any guns they need under their respected guidelines and just giving money out to anyone since i don't need or use it. Il be able to order people to do certain jobs to enhance their skills of certain tasks i.e. fetching items, assisting utility and checking certain SCPs. These small tasks will help researchers understand other's roles and increase their own capabilities so they can eventually do these tasks in the event of lack of staff. In my eyes, a Researcher's task is to assist in all activities but the research come first!

Edited by HammerJack1 24/7

17 hours ago, Felwinter said:

Tip: Change your "Time in Research", you've only been in research for a month. You literally became JR on 22/02/2020

-support (He joined February 22nd, which by my math is nowhere near 3-4 months)

I do think that Horruss is serious about research and to my knowledge hasn't broken any rules and isn't a minge. I think with a little more time in research, he would certainly be a great addition to command!)

Edited by Our Lord Gabe

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

+/- Support!

+ I've worked alongside Horruss before. He's real mature in his work, and shows real potential. He's in an unfortunate position where he gets on during a different time than others- which plays into people not getting to see him a whole lot.

- Er... Yeah, I don't know where you got the 3-4 month thing from. Hoping that wasn't intentional.

+/- support

+ You show real potential for a command position and you seem like a good fit for the job

- support the 1 month in research is a no go, I'd say minimum is 2 months.

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor