Trevdec Command Application

trevdec29

Name: Trevdec

Time in Research: As of my most recent training 1 month

Position being applied for: Research Supervisor

Why should you be a research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100 word minimum) I am on the server almost 24/7.I've been online every single day for more than 10 hours other than 2 days, one I was working and the other i was in the hospital. And I was still on the server for about 5-6 hours. I am always active on discord and the forums.  Activity aside, I trained around 8-9 people in about an hour recently. I dont see alot of people who can/do that. And with my recently acquired mic, whenever I've been asked to train I have not declined training not once because I unironically enjoy training people, sometimes when I get burned out I'll just sit and host training, It's a pastime I like doing. I've had previous experience with command, and the only reason I am still not in command is due to my minge/chaotic actions, I have had people in almost every branch  vouch for me in saying I do not minge as bad anymore. I also got upgrades for my PC that make my game run smoothly, with both of my weaknesses out of the picture. I can now do above and beyond what I believe most command members can do.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum) My plan is to be online for 12+ hours every day of the week with one day of break, I no longer have a job or school for the next 6 months, and due to a recent discovery I won't be leaving my house anytime soon. This will make me more available to new researchers that need help, this will make me able to handle/host mass tests more often, and train as much as possible. I can also supervise others tests more often than any other command to give advice/prevent breaches.

P.S: Its a little short and scuffed because I deleted like half of it because I read "minimum" as "maximum" lmao

+/-Support

+Previous command 

+Good worker and dedicated to research.

-Can act a little immature at times, but as long as its controlled it would be a good fit for the position.

• Thanks 1

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+/- Support!

I feel that a number of things play into him getting Command. The previous Command experience helps, but also a willingness to help other researchers when so required to make sure that they have a good time, and good tests. I've seen him jump at opportunities to conduct things such as mass testing, and it's nice to see.

- I feel as though he could work on one or two things. The first is a more up-there goal! Promises of activity is nice, but expected from Research Command in general. He should really be aiming for the stars when it comes to things Research could work on. I suppose the other thing is more grace under pressure- debates with him can get a little heated. A calm and patient mindset, as well as an ability to not get heated helps.

Overall, I think Trev would make a good Command. 🙂

Edited by G4M3R

21 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

+/-Support

+Previous command 

+Good worker and dedicated to research.

-Can act a little immature at times, but as long as its controlled it would be a good fit for the position.

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

+Support

I remember when you use to be command with me a while back, you were good at what you did and I see that you still have the same motivation as you once did, so I would love to see you back on the command team.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

1 minute ago, trevdec29 said:

+support 

i dont think that's how it works

• Laughing 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

-/Support Active and also dedicated. A little minor issue is that you can be mingy at different times. If you can improve on that then great.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

1 hour ago, trevdec29 said:

+support 

1 hour ago, Hoovy said:

i dont think that's how it works

He beat the system!

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!